• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Ha. For real. Most people don't even know any other amendment than the 1st and 2nd. Every Amendment to the Bill of Rights has been either directly attacked or is under indirect attack from things like the NDAA or one of the many Anti Constitutional Executive Orders.

I could be wrong but if I am not mistaken, Obama signed an EO sometime last year that gives the Feds and military the right to seize your home and property in the event of a disaster. I'd say that is beyond a 3rd Amendment violation.

Needless to say, our Federal Government does not work for us anymore. The SCOTUS and all other Federal courts have gone rogue, and the Legislature is holding on by a string (a string by the name of Ted Cruz).

Now we have certain religious fanatics who are convinced their religious law is superior to the Constitution.

Someone is in need of a reality check and this nation is in need of a purging, to say the least.

The part that amazes me (and drives me crazy) is how many people in this country don't truly know what their rights are, and when you try to tell them, they don't wanna hear it. They've got Candy Crush, Kardashians, and "The Bachelorette" to worry about. They think the Constitution and Bill of Rights is nothing more than some boring thing they were forced to study about in high school.

I post on FB every single day things that SHOULD have people concerned about the fate and well being of their nation, but apparently nothing will snap them out of their stupor till they are face down in their living room with a gun to the back of their head.

Last edited:

ATX_Shawn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Austin
    I could be wrong but if I am not mistaken, Obama signed an EO sometime last year that gives the Feds and military the right to seize your home and property in the event of a disaster. I'd say that is beyond a 3rd Amendment violation.

Needless to say, our Federal Government does not work for us anymore. The SCOTUS and all other Federal courts have gone rogue, and the Legislature is holding on by a string (a string by the name of Ted Cruz).

Thats what I was thinking.. So I did a quick google search and this is what I found.

Can the US Government confiscate your Preps in disasters?
    American Preppers Network • View topic - Can the US Government confiscate your Preps in disasters?

Executive Doomsday Order: Obama Authorizes Gov to Seize Farms, Food, Processing Plants, Energy Resources, Transportation, Skilled Laborers During National Emergency
    Executive Doomsday Order: Obama Authorizes Gov to Seize Farms, Food, Processing Plants, Energy Resources, Transportation, Skilled Laborers During National Emergency

Isn't this a pretty clear violation?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    When someone asks me a question pertaining to what the government can do I always give the same answer.

The government can only do what we allow them to do and can do anything we aren't willing to stop them from doing.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The 3rd also gives some illumination to the 4th and 5th Amendments. It's pretty obvious the Founders wanted the government to be unable to hassle you without very good reason.

skeath

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    McKinney
    Police Commandeer Homes, Get Sued

This is an outrage. If a judge doesn't squash that Chief of Police like a bug, we need to sic Ted Cruz on this situation. I would like to follow this story.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Remember when the NO police went around and confiscated guns from people in their homes during Katrina? No one stopped them and the govt knows that when it comes time to confiscate only a handfull will do anything. Maybe 1 out of a 100 at best might offer some kind of resistance and only about 1:1000 will just say NO! and mean it. This is a common discussion over on the survival boards and while near 100% say they will go down with a fight, few will when push comes to shove.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Remember when the NO police went around and confiscated guns from people in their homes during Katrina? No one stopped them and the govt knows that when it comes time to confiscate only a handfull will do anything. Maybe 1 out of a 100 at best might offer some kind of resistance and only about 1:1000 will just say NO! and mean it. This is a common discussion over on the survival boards and while near 100% say they will go down with a fight, few will when push comes to shove.

I'm afraid the odds are far worse than that. I'd say it's closer to 1 in 1000 that will resist even a little, and maybe a few people per large city will fight till the end. I've died before, so I KNOW it's a walk in the park compared to having to live with the fact that my I assisted in the slavery of my children and they will know daddy didn't fight to keep them free. I hope it never happens, but if it does, I'm a dead man.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I'm afraid the odds are far worse than that. I'd say it's closer to 1 in 1000 that will resist even a little, and maybe a few people per large city will fight till the end. I've died before, so I KNOW it's a walk in the park compared to having to live with the fact that my I assisted in the slavery of my children and they will know daddy didn't fight to keep them free. I hope it never happens, but if it does, I'm a dead man.
    this^^^ besides no one yet has made it off this rock alive!! Death comes for 100% of us.
    So to pick your way out is a bonus. Untill JESUS returns nobody get away alive..

Chinookman

Two-burning-Six a-turning
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Republic of TEXAS near Victoria
    do not despair....ur not alone....

Reading some history less then 15% were intersted in liberty from the Brits back then so human nature prevails and holds true today.....it will be a minority again that fight and even if all the so called armed deer hunters were called upon it will be in small numbers......

Top Bottom