Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Since @benenglish is the all-seeing-all king of all he surveys, I'll let him chime in to tell me who to send a mug to.
    HIs decision will be final :D

ETA: I have a better idea. Both @benenglish and @zackmars get a mug.

Please PM me with what you want on the mug and your address where to ship it.
    I was gonna say send it to @zackmars and put "Sore Winner" on it but do as you like. :)
    DK Firearms

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    30sc squad modified.jpg

put that on zack's mug.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Wait, people actually carry 9x18?
    9x18 is the lawyer name for current 9mm ammo, usually loaded with 125 grain vs 115 grain 9mm Luger and hotter than 9mm Luger, same brass and chamber but not recommended for early 9mm pistols therefore the liability conscious manufactors changed the designation, my SIG p365 is marked 9x18 on the chamber

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    9x18 is the lawyer name for current 9mm ammo, usually loaded with 125 grain vs 115 grain 9mm Luger and hotter than 9mm Luger, same brass and chamber but not recommended for early 9mm pistols therefore the liability conscious manufactors changed the designation, my SIG p365 is marked 9x18 on the chamber

I think thats an example of fantastic Sig QC

Because my 9x18 is most definitely not compatible with 9x19

20240314_171538.jpg

WAA

I ❤️ Texas
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Slab City
    There's been no activity here in over 24 hours. Has @zackmars and @Sasquatch gone on a lovers retreat together?
    "And Zackmars said, Thy brother came with subtilty, and hath taken away thy blessing."

"And WAA said, Is not he rightly named Sasquatch? for he hath supplanted me these two times: he took away my birthright; and, behold, now he hath taken away my blessing. And he said, Hast thou not reserved a blessing for me?"

”And Zackmars said, Nope, and I already gave him the Night Hawk Custom also.”

"And WAA said unto Zackmars, Hast thou but one Night Hawk Custom chambered in 30 Super Carry, O, High Priest? bless me, even me also, O High Priest! And WAA lifted up his voice, and waa’d."

The Big Book of 30 Super Carry

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    "And Zackmars said, Thy brother came with subtilty, and hath taken away thy blessing."

"And WAA said, Is not he rightly named Sasquatch? for he hath supplanted me these two times: he took away my birthright; and, behold, now he hath taken away my blessing. And he said, Hast thou not reserved a blessing for me?"

”And Zackmars said, Nope, and I already gave him the Night Hawk Custom also.”

"And WAA said unto Zackmars, Hast thou but one Night Hawk Custom chambered in 30 Super Carry, O, High Priest? bless me, even me also, O High Priest! And WAA lifted up his voice, and waa’d."

The Big Book of 30 Super Carry

It's better with the pictures.

Top Bottom