• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I'll give you a hint, though. Don't multiply by 45. The "x45" part is the length of the cartridge. That .30SC has been rotting other parts of your brain, I see.
    Too confusing. Look at how simple .30sc is. Why are you even using the metric system to begin with? Needing to know the length of the cartridge is dumb. If it doesn't fit, hit it harder.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Too confusing. Look at how simple .30sc is. Why are you even using the metric system to begin with? Needing to know the length of the cartridge is dumb. If it doesn't fit, hit it harder.

Why? Because it weeds out the riff-raff.

pascal looking at you.gif

WAA

I ❤️ Texas
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Slab City
    Have a look.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Maybe check out the .30 Luger evolution into the 9mm Luger then the current 9x18.
    Also for recoil , the physics are simple, Force = Mass x Acceleration AND recoil is the mirror image of that! I enjoy experimenting with new calibers and old ones, tried a FN 57 and a PS90 for the 5.7x28 cartridge and loved the PS90, however it simply does not equal the power of an AR15in 5.56 so I sold it. So bring your 30 carry to a range where I can play with it, then after a hundred years of combat proven effectiveness I' might swap out my 9x18 but never my 45 ACP;)

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I am afraid i must refuse your generosity. Post 1000 is not truly mine. :(

The guilt, the shame. It keeps me up at night. The very same mod that took post 1000 from me even unlocked the thread and deleted his post so it looked like i was post 1000. What a sick man with a sick sense of humor.
    Wait, what?? Who gets the mug then?

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Maybe check out the .30 Luger evolution into the 9mm Luger then the current 9x18.
    Also for recoil , the physics are simple, Force = Mass x Acceleration AND recoil is the mirror image of that! I enjoy experimenting with new calibers and old ones, tried a FN 57 and a PS90 for the 5.7x28 cartridge and loved the PS90, however it simply does not equal the power of an AR15in 5.56 so I sold it. So bring your 30 carry to a range where I can play with it, then after a hundred years of combat proven effectiveness I' might swap out my 9x18 but never my 45 ACP;)

Wait, people actually carry 9x18?

Top Bottom