• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Dont know yet....have a few errands to run... might not make to academy today.... see you in Rockport Sunday?
    Probably not making it to rockport. Going out of town next week and I have to spend more time with my wife before I go. I went to academy after 5 and they said they just sold out if the bulk packs. They sold out of the cci standard velocity just before I got to the counter. The had Aguilar yellow box and the same primer only and shot shells as always.

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Read your post and I decided to visit academy today after I found Academy gift cards I had forgot about. All cards totaled about $175...yeah.. I saw the .22 but didn't buy any... I bought instead a light for my gun safe and a hygrometer. I did see a gen 3 glock 17 for $499. I might save up for it to accompany my glock 17. Two is one, one is none...

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Read your post and I decided to visit academy today after I found Academy gift cards I had forgot about. All cards totaled about $175...yeah.. I saw the .22 but didn't buy any... I bought instead a light for my gun safe and a hygrometer. I did see a gen 3 glock 17 for $499. I might save up for it to accompany my glock 17. Two is one, one is none...
    I keep looking at their buckmarks in the glass. They have one in satin black and one in stainless.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BernierF350
    Top Bottom