• Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Sorry, no introduction, no "habla."
    What are you talking about?
    Im trying to get us to organize so we can help each other find 22 ammo. No intro necessary- lets just get down to finding ammo and helping fellow TGTers.
    Please elaborate on where you find ammo, what brand, and standard, subsonic, or other details.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Please understand I go to academy off spid at least 4 times per week at lunch because I work close to it. It's usually a bust if you can tell by me finding 200 rounds since the beginning of this forum.
    Ammo is usually gone by 5pm. it's usually 50rd packs too.
    The federal and Aguilla I bought were 50 rd packs and they have a 2 box limit.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    On Tuesday, I checked Academy in Baytown. .22LR is now kept at the gun counter instead of at Customer Service. They had 3 boxes of .22LR goofy brand at $4.50/box. I walked away from it.

Flash

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Winchester wildcat in stock at academy

Just got back from academy, winchester rat shot and cci 50 rd box are instock, 11.99 & 7.99. The guy behind the counter said he has cheaper 22 ammo, but it was reserved only for those buying a 22 firearm. I didn't like his smirk smile so I put down the 22 back on the counter and told him I don't need it.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Just got back from academy, winchester rat shot and cci 50 rd box are instock, 11.99 & 7.99. The guy behind the counter said he has cheaper 22 ammo, but it was reserved only for those buying a 22 firearm. I didn't like his smirk smile so I put down the 22 back on the counter and told him I don't need it.
    I really am staring to dislike those guys I see behind the counter. They just have a smug feeling that they give off. They are the only place I still can find 22 ammo that's not too expensive.
    What I have trouble with is when I went Friday morning I was going to get one box of ratshot for snakes and they said I couldn't have a 100rds of Winchester and a 50 box of ratshot. Ratshot is there everyday I check in a big ass pyramid.

Top Bottom