• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    I’ll probably bring 500 each 9mm, .223 steel case, and .22LR, but don’t expect to shoot it all since I prefer the face to face contact. I’ll recover the 9mm brass.

Anyone that wants to shoot my WC EDC X-9 can so long as I have ammo or you bring your own. If reloaded, go with midrange or hotter loads to cycle. 115gr 9mm NATO runs just fine, but 4.3gr of CFE over 115gr is just barely enough to cycle.

I may bring my 6.5C to confirm zero. I’ll let anyone shoot it if you bring your own ammo.
    That is a really generous offer. But I will refrain. I do not want the WC disease. I will stick with my Springfield and Ruger Mark 4. Plus the newly acquired S&W Model 48-7 if I get it back from the gunsmith with the new front sight.

txgirliegirl

loves dogs more than people
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2020
    Richmond
    sorry for the (likely) dumb question from a newbie...

is it fair to say that as long as you look like a normal person and can provide the appropriate ammo, some/most members will allow you to try out their guns?

i can bring appropriate ammo and flash a little cleavage if needed....kidding!!! :laughing: well kidding abut the latter :p

i will bring some things to shoot of course but likely nothing anyone will be excited about lol

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country

is it fair to say that as long as you look like a normal person and can provide the appropriate ammo, some/most members will allow you to try out their guns?

i can bring appropriate ammo and flash a little cleavage if needed....kidding!!! :laughing: well kidding abut the latter :p

i will bring some things to shoot of course but likely nothing anyone will be excited about lol
    You’ll find that most will be forcing things in your hand to try out. And maybe a few guns too. Especially if you’re flashing cleavage.

In all seriousness, you will probably shoot all kinds of guns while you’re there. Everyone is always offering things to shoot.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio

i can bring appropriate ammo and flash a little cleavage if needed....kidding!!! :laughing: well kidding abut the latter

DO NOT get in the van. There is no free candy. :shudder:

txgirliegirl

loves dogs more than people
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2020
    Richmond
    You’ll find that most will be forcing things in your hand to try out. And maybe a few guns too. Especially if you’re flashing cleavage.
    In all seriousness, you will probably shoot all kinds of guns while you’re there. Everyone is always offering things to shoot.
    awesome, i am really trying to decide on a 1911 to buy and seeing some in person and maybe trying some would be great! thank you!
    DO NOT get in the van. There is no free candy. :shudder:
    candy??? did you say candy???? yummmmmmm! :D

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    When you get the 1911 clean it real good then sell it.

d3682ec97808520e8cfcc0e8259f6406.gif

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen

i can bring appropriate ammo and flash a little cleavage if needed....kidding!!! :laughing: well kidding abut the latter

My guns usually get shot far more by others than by me at the meet ups. You are welcome to shoot anything I bring.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I'll likely bring:

Kimber K6S .357
    Kimber Micro 9mm (new, haven't yet shot it)
    Glock19 (new, haven't yet shot it)
    10/22 takedown
    S&W 17-8 .22lr
    A couple bolt guns for some longer range fun

Nothing rare or sexy but fun nonetheless

ETA: to clarify, none of the firearms are rare or sexy, but....
    When you get the 1911 clean it real good then sell it.
    If you can...

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Man my wife was so pissed. Ive had longer hair for awhile now so I sent her a picture that makes it look like I have my old USMC haircut back. She was so happy but all that happiness turned to rage once she saw my glorious 10-90.

She said "People with college degrees shouldn't look like this" :laughing:
    It was a hell of alot funnier in her NJ accent though. This hair cut fake out rage plus her pregnancy rage has me ducking and diving away from her lmao

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Man my wife was so pissed. Ive had longer hair for awhile now so I sent her a picture that makes it look like I have my old USMC haircut back. She was so happy but all that happiness turned to rage once she saw my glorious 10-90.

She said "People with college degrees shouldn't look like this" :laughing:
    It was a hell of alot funnier in her NJ accent though. This hair cut fake out rage plus her pregnancy rage has me ducking and diving away from her lmao

You really need to work on your Joe Dirt accent!

Top Bottom