Target Sports

10 round limit - What round & pistol would you have for concealed and range use?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    Which is why I live in Texas. Btw, to clarify, the ten pound trigger pull is a requirement if the handgun doesn't have an external safety. Also required is a loaded chamber indicator.

Easy way around it is to private sale a preban gun, frame transfers, or get a trigger job.

The law isn’t what you can and can’t have, it’s what a dealer can sell to you and can’t sell to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    Sorry.....I live in Texas. I don't care about NE gun laws. That whole region is the land of the lost. I just dont want any of those fucking yankees coming down here and polluting my state.

Well I’m here. So uh, hello... how ya doin?

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Dumbfucks from the Northeast, East Coast and the West Coast........don't like the situation in those places........so they come to free states like TEXAS...........and then bring their fucked up liberal politics here too........**** THEM

Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    Well this escalated rather quickly....

Now, I’m fine with people coming here from those Democrat states to escape liberal politics. But what people coming in need to understand is that if they vote the same way they did in their home state, the same shit happens all over again.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Kali transplants....please go back to your homeland......same for Oregonians.......please go back....don't come here.....you are not welcome

Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    You’re an angry and confused individual, I’ll say a prayer for you tonight. Let’s just be clear though, not only California has mag restriction. Nine states and the District of Columbia have enacted laws banning large capacity ammunition magazines: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Vermont. All of these jurisdictions except Colorado and Vermont also ban assault weapons.

If you read the thread you can see it’s a hypothetical not a “I’m in California what can I get?” So why don’t you check yourself bevis

Also let’s just point out you live in the liberal capital of the state. If you love Texas so much why don’t you move out to the country where no “libtards” will bother you

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    You’re an angry and confused individual, I’ll say a prayer for you tonight. Let’s just be clear though, not only California has mag restriction. Nine states and the District of Columbia have enacted laws banning large capacity ammunition magazines: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Vermont. All of these jurisdictions except Colorado and Vermont also ban assault weapons.

If you read the thread you can see it’s a hypothetical not a “I’m in California what can I get?” So why don’t you check yourself bevis

"IF" I had my choices.....Butthead.......I stated them. the original requirement was 10 rounds or less. I dont deal in hypotheticals........I live in Texas

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin

Also let’s just point out you live in the liberal capital of the state. If you love Texas so much why don’t you move out to the country where no “libtards” will bother you

Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    "IF" I had my choices.....Butthead.......I stated them. the original requirement was 10 rounds or less. I dont deal in hypotheticals........I live in Texas

What in the F*** does “I live in Texas” have to do with this.

Pretty sure 98% of us all live in Texas

Last edited:
    Top Bottom