Gun Zone Deals

10 round limit - What round & pistol would you have for concealed and range use?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    OK, let me clarify it once more with the correct legal phrasing for you hair splitters and shitters of raisins: A MA gun dealer can only sell you a pistol made after 1994 if it has a 10lbs trigger unless it has an external safety. What you owned before, or modified back to stock after receiving it, or bought that was older ftf, no one cares.

Would the trigger safety count as an external safety?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    You’re an angry and confused individual, I’ll say a prayer for you tonight. Let’s just be clear though, not only California has mag restriction. Nine states and the District of Columbia have enacted laws banning large capacity ammunition magazines: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Vermont. All of these jurisdictions except Colorado and Vermont also ban assault weapons.

If you read the thread you can see it’s a hypothetical not a “I’m in California what can I get?” So why don’t you check yourself bevis

Also let’s just point out you live in the liberal capital of the state. If you love Texas so much why don’t you move out to the country where no “libtards” will bother you

No, those states ban standard-capacity magazines. They expect carry of neutered mags . . . and an altered mag that only carries 10-rounds IS neutered.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Would the trigger safety count as an external safety?

3o6Mb4z1VAO99vDN1C.gif

Attachments

• 3o6Mb4z1VAO99vDN1C.gif
      3o6Mb4z1VAO99vDN1C.gif
      2.6 MB · Views: 489

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Dang. Why are so many here so insulting. Internet rudeness! Saying things anonymously that they would never say eye-to-eye over a cup of coffee. Dang.

10 round mag the SIG 365 hands down.

10 round total or less?
    Glock 43 or Kimber micro 9 or SIG P938.

You obviously don't me very well then. I'm not hard to find if you'd like to have coffee one day!

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    But coffee is good for you. And if it's been brewed strong enough, you can run diesel engines on it!
    That might could be; however, I've reached the age of 60 and never yet had a cup of coffee. I think I'll keep it that way. I just can't stand the way it smells . . . so I sure as hell ain't putting it my mouth. :banana:

Top Bottom