• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I have a little experience interviewing witnesses and suspects, and I have been to THE interview and interrogation school. My initial impression of the daughter is that I don't believe her. However, as Karlac pointed out, we did not get to see the full, raw and unedited interview. I withhold a final opinion until more information comes out.

Unless there is a confession or recant, we will likely never know the truth. Everything else is pure speculation.

I would like to see everyone involved submit to a polygraph.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Recorded it and just finished viewing. Not sure what to think, mainly because of the presentation. I don't watch these kind of shows and have little bearing to judge them by, but if you know anything about video and audio editing, and the manner in which it can be done to manipulate the viewer's emotions, the manipulative way it was edited, down to changes in frame contrast for dramatic effect, is almost as despicable as the culprit in the story.

That said, manipulated or not, I left it with a good deal more sympathy for Steph than I had going in. If shes not being forthcoming and telling the truth, she deserves an academy award for the performance.

In my gut I''m pretty sure it is the former. IOW, where's the $#@!ing rope??

I just finished watching it also. Steph basically said there was one incident when she was 12. She said he came into her room and messed with her, no intercourse, but that's still horrible and illegal. She didn't tell anyone about it until just recently.
    She came out in support of her sister and wanted anyone else to he messed with to come out.
    I think she is telling the truth.

Will Hayden is a molesting monster.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I just finished watching it also. Steph basically said there was one incident when she was 12. She said he came into her room and messed with her, no intercourse, but that's still horrible and illegal. She didn't tell anyone about it until just recently.
    She came out in support of her sister and wanted anyone else to he messed with to come out.
    I think she is telling the truth.
    Based on what? You know she has changed her story, right? Always a red flag to me.

Will Hayden is a molesting monster.
    perhaps. and if so he should burn.

People called my cousin that, until he was exonerated. Then you just heard crickets chirping. No apologies, recants or even an oops.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    Here's my problem with the whole thing. In the United States, in a court of law, you are innocent until proven guilty ... or at least you're SUPPOSED to be. Will Hayden has not had his day in court. He has not been proven guilty by a court of law. However, due to the media, we've already convicted him and are ready to start the sentencing. How is he going to get a fair and unbiased trial? We ALL deserve such a thing if we are ever put in that situation (trial, not a specific charge). I'll admit that the evidence so far looks pretty damning, but it won't be the first time someone has lied to get something and then corroborated with others to beef up the charges. IF he's innocent, I hope he gets a fair trial and that everyone that falsely accused him gets what's coming to them. IF he's guilty, then I wish only the most excruciating punishment ... death is too easy.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Based on what? You know she has changed her story, right? Always a red flag to me.

the thing about being just a person with an opinion I don't have to meet a burden of proof because I have no power to put someone in prison. I'm also not an investigator building a case for some prosecutor.
    I have read the stories, heard witness testimony, and there has been indictments, multiple indictments, which could all be false. But in my court, in my mind , I think he did it and if he is proven innocent, I will start a thread here and publicly apologize to him.

Last edited:

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I have a little experience interviewing witnesses and suspects, and I have been to THE interview and interrogation school. My initial impression of the daughter is that I don't believe her. However, as Karlac pointed out, we did not get to see the full, raw and unedited interview. I withhold a final opinion until more information comes out.

Unless there is a confession or recant, we will likely never know the truth. Everything else is pure speculation.

I would like to see everyone involved submit to a polygraph.

The fact that she changed her story doesn't affect my opinion that I think she is telling the truth. I don't think she is that good an actor, based on watching SOG. lol

She seemed genuine to me. Generally perv's are very controlling and manipulating, and I think he is. He seems the type to intimidate people into doing his will. The fact that she knows he is now in jail and cannot harm her plays a big part in her story change. The fact that there are multiple charges does affect my opinion of her. I also think she is sincere in wanting to help her sister. I got the impression that she wants to be there for her. I also think Kris would love to kill Will.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    In the United States, in a court of law, you are innocent until proven guilty ... or at least you're SUPPOSED to be.

No, you are not innocent until proven guilty. You are presumed innocent until proven guilty. That means that the burden of proof lies with the accuser, not the accused. Many people do not understand the difference.

If you want to follow up on that more, the case, Coffin v. United States back in the 1890s should settle it.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    No, you are not innocent until proven guilty. You are presumed innocent until proven guilty. That means that the burden of proof lies with the accuser, not the accused. Many people do not understand the difference.

If you want to follow up on that more, the case, Coffin v. United States back in the 1890s should settle it.

Semantics, IMO, but even then, he hasn't had his day in court, therefore he hasn't been PROVEN guilty. Everyone is jumping to the assumption that he his guilty, but it hasn't been proven yet.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    How he always choose Will over Vince. He must feel like a dope. I wonder if he's gone over there to patch things up between them

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    I'm sure in that community there is enough disbelief to be found. Therefore enough to want to know the truth. Hopefully from that you will find 12 impartial people

Last edited:
    Top Bottom