• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I'm kind of surprised you guys are making light of her. A girl being repeatedly raped by her father isn't funny.

I'm glad she is finally able to get help with getting her head right.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I'm kind of surprised you guys are making light of her. A girl being repeatedly raped by her father isn't funny.

Where's the humor? You are correct. Nothing funny about it and deadly serious.

Seen a few examples, and observed what it does to a female's life, forever.

Going on Dr Phil's quackery show i$ what it i$, and highly suspect for "getting her head right", despite professions of altruistic BS.

More public, prurient sensationalism for a payday on both sides?

Just an opinion, YMMV...

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas

I agree. I've seen much much worse things posted on the subject on other forums (read. Did not participate).

I'm kind of proud of our little group here by comparison.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    She will live a part of her life, a certain deep area of the soul.....

How do I describe this....'different'.

Shes not the only person in this world to live through sexual abuse. Living life shattered on a level, few can understand.

But daddy kept paying her bills. She entered into business with her abuser. If she knew the abuse happened to her sister, shes plain wrong for not intervening. Once she matures, then the events that took place many years ago. Burn like sulfer. She'll look back and wonder why she didn't smoke willy wonkas ass at the range.

This whole deal is a straight backwoods, retarded swamp rat, fu€ked up family.

Its hilarious.

"Sent from a iBong6"

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I sincerely hope she is able to tell her story, get it off her chest, help further her healing process and clears the air with her fans. (yeah, she has them out there.)

Also hope she gets the interview done and nothing else takes over the news cycle on that particular day...................9/11.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    From Red Jacket...................

format slightly edited for readability.

9/7/2014

(Baton Rouge, La.)–Red Jacket Firearms, LLC's Response to recent charges allegations and arrests of William M. Hayden

My name is Joseph Meaux and I am the CEO of Red Jacket Firearms LLC. I became the full time manager of Red Jacket Firearms LLC in 2012. When Red Jacket Firearms became nationally known, the exponential increase in business required a different management group. I’ve been leading the charge to run the firearms manufacturing in that group. The TV show “Sons of Guns” was both a blessing and curse for our companies. TV producers want drama and ratings and that allowed little time for the orderly manufacturing of firearms. When the cameras were off we have been doing everything we could to fulfill our obligations to our customers.

On August 9, 2014, Will Hayden was arrested for allegations of child molestation. The allegations were a bombshell for everyone involved. Red Jacket and Red Jacket Firearms, LLC. chose to separate from Will Hayden fully and legally, so that we could operate without his involvement. Will has absolutely no remaining ownership or interest in any Red Jacket Firearms entities.

On August 27th, 2014 Will Hayden was taken into custody and charged with Aggravated Rape of a minor child, which is punishable by life in prison without parole in the State of Louisiana. The entire Red Jacket team is shocked by the unfolding events and allegations but we must recognize at the center of this tragedy is a young girl caught up trying to understand as all of us are. The blue text color that you will see a lot, is the constant reminder and represents such.

I am stepping up and making sure that Red Jacket as a whole has the leadership it needs right now more than ever. I am letting you know that starting today, I am taking on the responsibility to assure all involved end up with the best possible outcome. Everyone at Red Jacket Firearms now has a defined goal – to build the best products we ever have and deliver an exceptional value to our customers. We no longer have a TV show or an individual causing any hindrance. We are now free to do the things that we do best – building and developing firearms, all day every day. We are doing what is right for our family, our employees, our vendors, and our customers. We have added an additional line to our phone system along with a menu structure change. Our website is currently being upgraded to allow customers to track their order in real time and receive feedback, we will have projected delivery dates on custom firearms and we will not be taking orders for accessory items unless they are in stock.

This is a dark hour. Justice will be dealt to those facing judgment. Thankfully the dawn follows for those harmed both personally and professionally. Our hearts and prayers are with those who have suffered through this ordeal. Our team will rise from the ashes to deliver what has been promised.

Joe Meaux, Red Jacket, CEO

BG1960

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Unincorporated East Harris County
    Honestly, the walk a mile in her shoes thing applies real well here. I dunno what she was thinking. I imagine that she just put it off and bottled it up for the good of her family. Mind blowing that an adult can do that, but I have seen it first hand. Like about 12"-18" away, every night for over 33 years. It appears the keeping quiet, even as an adult, just ain't something that can be overcome for some. Fortunately, the biped that did the abuse in our case is dead and buried. I wish he had come clean in the end and at least apologized on his deathbed, but that's between him and the Good Lord now.

MaddogOIF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    She will live a part of her life, a certain deep area of the soul.....

How do I describe this....'different'.

Shes not the only person in this world to live through sexual abuse. Living life shattered on a level, few can understand.

But daddy kept paying her bills. She entered into business with her abuser. If she knew the abuse happened to her sister, shes plain wrong for not intervening. Once she matures, then the events that took place many years ago. Burn like sulfer. She'll look back and wonder why she didn't smoke willy wonkas ass at the range.

This whole deal is a straight backwoods, retarded swamp rat, fu€ked up family.

Its hilarious.

"Sent from a iBong6"

Have you considered Stockholm syndrome? It sets in easily with abductees so imagine being bred into the environment? You have to consider that she at least empathised enough to not want to be the one do destroy her father's career and bring down the family's entire way of life by reporting him of a violent crime.

Not saying I'm convinced of either story. But using circumstance and how you believe someone should act as evidence doesn't prove or disprove anyone's credibility.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Have you considered Stockholm syndrome? It sets in easily with abductees so imagine being bred into the environment? You have to consider that she at least empathised enough to not want to be the one do destroy her father's career and bring down the family's entire way of life by reporting him of a violent crime.

Not saying I'm convinced of either story. But using circumstance and how you believe someone should act as evidence doesn't prove or disprove anyone's credibility.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Why yes I did. Her not reporting it right off the bat, seems to indicate a deep powerful control. An extremely fu€ked up mentality to what and what not is appropriate in a family. Like their own little amazon tribe. Daddy(head chief) says it right, therefore it must me right. Any question of his authority is taboo with in the family.

The breaking of the taboo is this wake up point. 'Holy shit, what he did, damaged my entire life'.

"Sent from a iBong6"

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2013
    Spring, TX
    "Sons of Guns" Star's Bond Raised To $350,000; Investigation Started Because of "Inappropriate Kiss." - Bearing Arms

According to sources close to the Hayden and Ford families, the investigation of the Livingston Parish case began when Will Hayden’s then personal assistant allegedly saw and reported an “inappropriate kiss” between Hayden and the 11-year-old who is the first alleged victim. Some had posited that the initial allegations were the result of allegations from Hayden’s estranged spouse, which appears to be factually incorrect.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom