• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aellis1224

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2019
    Houston, TX
    Gee, forgot about that as I stare at the 3rd treadmill we've owned over the years. I eventually lost the argument over the last one we purchased this year but at least I convinced her to get one that can fold down and be stored under a bed. I think it's been used 3 times excluding the cat using the mat as a place to nap.

aellis1224

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2019
    Houston, TX
    Been there, too !
    lol wasn’t my 1st rodeo, just the other was a decent woman… and we’re still friends after 8 years together… started about 30 years ago… The DevilWoman No Way José..,
    1726183174245.gif

aellis1224

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2019
    Houston, TX
    Been there, too !
    And both were Common Law! You’d crack up if you knew how I got $28K back from the IRS of the $83K she got in the settlement… Nice having a decent CPA… No Lies… She or her new husband won’t see a tax return for a long time might be out of the hole by now!!! Head of Household she wasn’t for those last 3 years… and I made a butt load!!!

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

NEW TOPIC: DEGRADATION OF HEALTH CARE SERVICES FOR ELDERS (& for everyone else)

Have you noticed how difficult it has become to speak with your Physician by phone? Well, that is usually very understandable.

But, can you call to speak with their Nurse, Assistant, Secretary, or even the Desk Clerk ?

Do you now find yourself confronted by a computer web service called “My Chart” or “EPIC”, which is similarly near-impossible to navigate ?

This was a seminal development in the deep state’s planned total takeover of all of our “healthcare”.

I recall, from back when a Med Student back in the 1960’s, that many Doc's predicted this. “Camel’s nose under the tent”.

Let me give one concrete example of how badly manipulated our ‘‘systems” are: In the late 1990’s in South Texas, the 9% of our patients who had private insurance, Worker’s Comp, & money paid for 50% of our income. Yes, that means that the other 91% who were on government programs or indigents were getting a free ride on younger & financially responsible Citizens.

A hidden but massive TAX never legislated !

How coud this be? Well, they made Medicare MANDATORY & tied to Social Security, si all elders were FORCED to “participate”. This gave the bureaucracy complete control over some half of the industry. That, in turn, let ‘them with the (OUR) Gold make the rules.

leVieux

p.s.

(Recall that the critical vote “for” ObamaCare was cast by a Jesuit Priest in Congress. We now have a Jesuit Pope whom many of us see as a commie; but that topic is for another discussion.)

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Mine use eClinicalWorks Healow. I can message my primary doctor (~ 40yo) prior to 6:30am and he will respond by 7:30am. All other physicians? They just have the system to show bills, appointments and test results.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Mine use eClinicalWorks Healow. I can message my primary doctor (~ 40yo) prior to 6:30am and he will respond by 7:30am. All other physicians? They just have the system to show bills, appointments and test results.

<>

Thanks for reply with specifics.

I’d bet they will be getting “EPIC” soon.

<>

Top Bottom