• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    I watched her, and couldn't understand the words coming from her mouth, they were unintelligible. Literally the words she used together made absolutely no sense.

I double she could convict
    a mosquito of biting...

just pickin' atcha, don't taze me bro!

:cool:
    Target Sports

Last edited:

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    Interesting looking at the Kaos in California following the verdict. I wonder what their gun laws are??? Not having any issues here in Texas I see.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    TM sucker punched GZ
    TM violently beat GZ
    GZ shot TM

I fail to see the problem.

t

It really is that simple and it blows my mind that people want to see it any other way.

Anything leading up to that first punch is irrelevant, since nothing that occurred prior to it warranted the use of force.. TM decided to escalate the situation with force. He could have decided to just go home as well, but he did not. The gunshot was predicated on the choice to use violence by TM.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    What would happen if one were to get out of their car in a parking lot which they were driving through to confront an individual that had just flipped them off, & then when they get out of their car, he starts to wail on them & they shoot to defend themselves?

Just curious.....

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    What would happen if one were to get out of their car in a parking lot which they were driving through to confront an individual that had just flipped them off, & then when they get out of their car, he starts to wail on them & they shoot to defend themselves?
    You would be forced to wear a tshirt that says "I'm with stupid" with the arrow pointing at your crotch for wanting to confront someone over a finger.

Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    article-2362973-1AD1940A000005DC-56_634x632.jpg

It really is that simple and it blows my mind that people want to see it any other way.

Anything leading up to that first punch is irrelevant, since nothing that occurred prior to it warranted the use of force.. TM decided to escalate the situation with force. He could have decided to just go home as well, but he did not. The gunshot was predicated on the choice to use violence by TM.

I can't fathom the ignorance it takes to run out and block traffic on the freeway like they did in Kali. If that happened in Houston, I bet a few potshots from the traffic would clear things up fairly quickly.

disclaimer for the braindead moonbats reading my post: No, not advocating shooting your fellow moonbats.

t

Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    I also like how Hannity has been handling callers...the ones that start off with hysterical made-up BS get hung up on. They try and perpetuate/parrot lies by the MSM or Sharpton etc, the next thing they hear is a click and a dial tone LOL!

eta: I had a PF-9 for sale on the local wantads website and then took it to the Jasper gunshow, had it priced rather high and it came very close to selling but oh well.

Maybe selling it wasn't meant to be, gonna keep it as a good luck charm.

t

Last edited:

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    No, and I doubt he wants to work for those people again. Maybe we can get him here in San Antonio. At least he sounds like a guy who might not advocate violating the rights of the people he's supposed to protect.

Or in Austin

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    In 513 Days Between Trayvon Shooting and Zimmerman Verdict, 11,106 Blacks Murdered by OTHER BLACKS

On July 15, 2013

jesse_jackson_and_al_sharpton.jpg

I wrote this back on my blogSoopermexican in April of last year.

Check this out:

To be exact, the shameful truth is that 93% of African-American murders are committed by other African-Americans. That is breathtakingly awful when you consider how incensed the African-American community is about the Trayvon tragedy, no matter what you believe about Zimmerman’s guilt.

Let’s do the gruesome math, not out of morbidity, but because it manifests the incredible self-centered insanity of people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

8,000-9,000 African-Americans are murdered each year.

93% of them by other African-Americans.

That’s 7,905 (from average)

That’s 21.65 murdered each day by other African-Americans.

And these racebaiting culture-hustling microphone-pimps only get riled up when a “White Hispanic” kills an African-American? It’s absolutely shameful.

To update, in the 513 days between Trayvon dying, and the Zimmerman verdict, 11,106 African Americans have been murdered by other African-Americans.

I was so shocked, I had to double check my numbers.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/07/6552...-other-blacks/

Top Bottom