• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I hate to say it, but you should be. How many mags is enough?

a 40 and a 30?

6 mags?

My first reaction is "This ain't the Moge or A-Stan" . . . . . but . . . .

It sounds like crazy talk until you watch that video and then watch some riot videos.

It sounds like crazy talk until you watch that video and then watch some riot videos.

I got called out to work the other night and took my usual, shield with 8 rnd mag and a spare.

Watching the video got me thinking.

If you were pulled out of your vehicle and defended your life, or maybe someone else, with deadly force; what do you think the mob would do?

If your lucky, they'll scatter. If not you will have several hundred angry people spy rounding you who are out for blood. And you just did the same thing Zimmerman did, in their eyes anyways.

Strongly reconsidering my daily carry until things blow over.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston TX, USA
    I just watched the local news and that moron quanell x says hes planning a march this weekend for the River Oaks neighborhood. So stay alert for any of you who live near there.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    The Houston Barnacle changes its description of the urban thugs . . . now they are Swarming since its near the Barnacle's offices.

Protesters swarm City Hall, courthouse over Zimmerman verdict - Houston Chronicle

The ignorance is OVERWHELMING!!!!

"We're here because we hope this will bring some attention to the plight of young black men in this country with regard to police brutality, with regard to shooting, and especially with regard to 'Stand My Ground,'" said protester Valerie Michaud, 57. The verdict, she said, "says we are fair game. It doesn't matter the value of our life. We have no value as far as the larger majority is concerned. That's what that acquittal means."

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Our Governor needs to get his ass up in front of the media and at least threaten to call out the guard to put down these criminal acts.

This is not peaceful protest.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I believe I have enough firepower to get myself out. It all starts with the truck itself.

I am a firm believer in being prepared af all times. Stay safe people.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Sucks.... everyday my job takes me in and out of THE WORST sections of San Antonio, usually while still dark (starting about 4am).
    I'm not allowed to carry in my company vehicle. I also never know if I have to go onto one if the bases, so that doesn't help. It can be unnerving sometimes...
    "Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The first time I saw this: CCW Breakaways Cargos - High Capacity Concealment - YouTube I thought it was funny.

I'm re-thinkng that reaction.

Coincidentally, in my last pistol class the instructor said he had reconsidered his position on how much ammo to carry after the Mumbai attacks. He now favors carrying far more ammo than most folks consider worthwhile. There may be more merit to that idea than I had previously thought. It's definitely something I'm pondering.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Will be carrying my M&P with tlr1 and spare mag. Might buy a 3rd mag. Can never have too many. Who knows what would happen if you shot some of these fucktards trying to pull someone from a vehicle. Hopefully they would scatter

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom