• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

pvtsnowball82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    In my three combat tours I never went off of semi-auto in my rifle. My finger was plenty fast enough and the rifle was more accurate that way than with burst fire. The only time I've used FA was when I was carrying the SAW or behind a 50. In my experience FA in a combat rifle isn't very useful.

I, for one, will listen to experience. I don't think I'll ever buy a bump-fire stock.
    Lynx Defense

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Bump-fires, Full-Auto's, etc.....they have their place - generally speaking, most will never need 'em. They waste ammo an' are expensive both to buy and operate.

Havin' said that....they're funner'n hell ta shoot!!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wow, I think all f/a firarms and anything close should be banned cause I don't care for it, then we can ban AKs cause I'm an Ar fan, and 6 rounds is plenty for self defense so lets ban all thase pesky semi auto assault pistols because they can kill more people faster, better yet, pay for a $200 stamp and send us your paper work and we may let you have a single shot derringer because anyone wanting anything else is intending to kill more people faster. <insert sarcasm showing offense to previous statements>

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Bump-fires, Full-Auto's, etc.....they have their place - generally speaking, most will never need 'em. They waste ammo an' are expensive both to buy and operate.

Havin' said that....they're funner'n hell ta shoot!!

the fun part is all that matters really. if someone wants to paint their gun bright pink with neon green and have a bumpfire stock, have at it.

barstoolguru

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    dallas.tx
    Oh? So you want to restrict access to guns? Which ones?

nice twist or try any way... not but even freedom has alimitation... total freedom would mean the end of the earth.

bumpfire is a weapon of mass destruction and as such it is under scrutiny

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    great way to kill more people easier

Yeah, FA (and bumpfire) doesn't work like that. You'll have way more misses than hits, to the point that it's much more time efficient to use semi auto. Unless you have a crew-served weapon and your enemy is stupid enough to mass up for you. But that was WWI... And the Soviets a little bit in WWII.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    nice twist or try any way... not but even freedom has alimitation... total freedom would mean the end of the earth.

A WMD, seriously. I could probly blow up more dr pepper bottles faster using semi auto, unless your talking about the destruction of the dirt around them. Seems like you draw the line at what you feel like having, can't believe you use a term for biological war fare and the atom bomb to describe a bumpfire stock, which is not necessary to bumpfire, just makes it more accurate which would increase safety not reduce it.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPMiO6ZS5KSGSDH0Wj-BYvlFLUj4vz_RPAGsAazvxlsQviXySR.jpg

LOL No...Just...No.

On topic, none of the ranges I shoot at would allow it and if they did, I'd blow more $$$ on ammo.

barstoolguru

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    dallas.tx
    Everything hasa limit and this is no different. Bump fire has been around but to make a stockthat gets around a restriction is a dangerous thing to put on the open market
    you can flam me all you want but nothing will change. some things are not ment for the public.

your 2a allows you to bear arms but with everything there is a limitation

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Everything hasa limit and this is no different. Bump fire has been around but to make a stockthat gets around a restriction is a dangerous thing to put on the open market
    you can flam me all you want but nothing will change. some things are not ment for the public.

i am completely convinced now more than ever you work for the brady campaign.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009

speaking of limits, this post has exceeded my daily allowable limit of stupid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom