• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    1. Your coworker has 8 body piercings and none are visible.

2. You make over $300,000 and still can't afford a house.

3. You take a bus and are shocked at two people carrying on a conversation in English.

4. Your child's 3rd-grade teacher has purple hair, a nose ring, and is named Flower.

5. You can't remember . . is pot illegal?

6. You've been to a baby shower that has two mothers and a sperm donor.

7. You have a very strong opinion about where your coffee beans are grown,
    and you can taste the difference between Sumatran and Ethiopian.

8. You can't remember . . . is pot illegal?

9. A really great parking space can totally move you to tears.

10. Gas costs $1.00 per gallon more than anywhere else in the U.S.

11. Unlike back home, the guy at 8:30 am at Starbucks wearing a baseball
    cap and sunglasses who looks like George Clooney really IS George Clooney.

12. Your car insurance costs as much as your house payment.

13. You can't remember . . . .is pot illegal?

14. It's barely sprinkling rain and there's a report on every news station:
    "STORM WATCH."

15. You pass an elementary school playground and the children are all busy
    with their cells or pagers.

16. It's barely sprinkling rain outside, so you leave for work an hour early
    to avoid all the weather-related accidents.

17. HEY!!!! Is pot illegal????

18. Both you AND your dog have therapists.

19. The Terminator is your governor.

20. If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license.
    If you're here illegally, they want to give you one.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Now please don't hate on some of us California transplants. The conservative ones that come here, love guns, and believe in the Constitution came for a reason. We hate the BS that goes on in that inane state...

You know what they say... California is a great place... if it wasn't for the people.

Let the flaming begin.

.357Sig

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2012
    Arlington, DFW, Texas
    Now please don't hate on some of us California transplants. The conservative ones that come here, love guns, and believe in the Constitution came for a reason. We hate the BS that goes on in that inane state...

You know what they say... California is a great place... if it wasn't for the people.

Let the flaming begin.

so true! I moved to Texas just to have hi-cap mags!!! legally

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX

Let the flaming begin.
    i can relate in a way, i was born in North Cal but my fam moved to Houston when i was young... and we never looked back! it didnt take long at all to denounce our Cali roots and embrace Texas 100%... and then after living in south Cali while in the Marines for 4 years, i couldnt WAIT to leave that state when i got out! I seriously cant stand it there LOL

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    In the time I was there I had seen the absolute worst in people - the L.A. Riots, the pandemonium and lawlessness after the Northridge Quake, the whole O.J debacle. Godamn ridiculous. At one point California had lost its way, victim to an extremely liberal mindset that loathed true individualism in favor of shallow "individuals". When they hired Governor Schwarzenegger I knew that it had gone too far down the slippery slope. I love his movies as much as anyone else but he has no business running the affairs of a State.

I don't know what causes Californians to be what they are. Maybe we can blame it on overcrowded cities, a culture that embraces the thug mindset over community, or a media circus that extoles lack of virtue as an expression of "freedom". Whatever the case, I did not want to raise a child in that environment and I'm glad we now reside in a State that still values... well, it's values.

Goodbye, California. May you rest in peace.

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    In the time I was there I had seen the absolute worst in people - the L.A. Riots, the pandemonium and lawlessness after the Northridge Quake, the whole O.J debacle. Godamn ridiculous. At one point California had lost its way, victim to an extremely liberal mindset that loathed true individualism in favor of shallow "individuals". When they hired Governor Schwarzenegger I knew that it had gone too far down the slippery slope. I love his movies as much as anyone else but he has no business running the affairs of a State.

I don't know what causes Californians to be what they are. Maybe we can blame it on overcrowded cities, a culture that embraces the thug mindset over community, or a media circus that extoles lack of virtue as an expression of "freedom". Whatever the case, I did not want to raise a child in that environment and I'm glad we now reside in a State that still values... well, it's values.

Goodbye, California. May you rest in peace.
    +1

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx

Let the flaming begin.
    no flame my friend i ran from kcmo 16 yrs ago texas welcomes friendly mannered people that still think working for what you want
    not bumming off others, and helping others is still ok

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Not even a good place to visit.

I enjoy visiting. Lots of good fishing there. From San Diego to San Fran, great fishing.

I also have a hot, blonde, big-boobed beach bunny land locked in Texas. She loves it here. Misses the beach, but enjoys Texas.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    ... texas welcomes friendly mannered people that still think working for what you want not bumming off others, and helping others is still ok...

Not only is it OK but, in my book, it's gospel. We sow as we live. If you live a life where all you do is take, someday life will take from you...

pvtsnowball82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    I worked in a call center here in San Antonio for an auto insurance company that had most of its business in CA. After an 11+ hour shift talking to Southern Californians I would be just about ready to take my own life. This was four days a week of constant calls, no breaks, mandatory overtime. But damn, the money was great for a guy with no college degree or any real trade skills!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hrrquest1000
    Top Bottom