Capitol Armory ad

WTB Mosin Nagant 91/30 Rifle (East Houston/Baytown)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    This is where I got my Tula Hex 91/30. Great condition, Ryan has a few choices to pick from (choices betweeen 91/30's) last I checked a few months ago. He also does low priced
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited by a moderator:

recordingwhiz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2011
    Houston
    Ryan is out at the gun show, I was there this past weekend picking up a couple of AR lowers and also looking for a Tula, and he has some on order but none in stock unless some came in this week. he is up at the gun show this weekend so the store is closed till Monday.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    It looks OK but it doesn't say where they are located in Houston. Could you fill in the blanks, please?

Thanks!

Flash

recordingwhiz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2011
    Houston
    Houstongunblog.com is located on Stuebner Airline, one light north of 1960. his number is the CHL class that adverts here with the bikini model.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    10-Ring had a few tables at the gun show this weekend with Hex receivered Mosins. Various prices, but I think the matching number guns in real good shape were running $150. If they don't sell them out, you could probably pick one up at their local store.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Next weekend, May 26 and 27 is the Houston Gun Collectors Gun Show at Reliant Center, it's the best and biggest in Houston. You will be able to find one there if you want to put forth the effort and drive in for it. Did you call 10 Ring? Theirs were some of the best I have seen.

FlashBang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Bastrop TX
    Cabela's just sent out a flyer with 91/30's on sale for $119.99 from May 17-28. Usually have a good amount of them when they put them on sale and you can pick through them to find the one you want.

Top Bottom