• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tinplas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    San Antonio
    After years of perfumes and jewelry, I'm stuck trying to be more creative. Any of you guys have any great ideas? She's not a gun/outdoors person, so that's out. Just wondering what you are planning or any thoughtful gifts you've bought your spouse over the years
    Target Sports

tinplas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    San Antonio
    I owe her a trip to a wolf refuge at some point. I was thinking of having a cool wolf etched onto a Yeti cup. Not looking for anything expensive. Just wondered if anyone had a gift ideas. Also figured it would be an interesteing thread. She's on disability because of her back so we tend to be pretty sedentary.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I owe her a trip to a wolf refuge at some point. I was thinking of having a cool wolf etched onto a Yeti cup. Not looking for anything expensive. Just wondered if anyone had a gift ideas. Also figured it would be an interesteing thread. She's on disability because of her back so we tend to be pretty sedentary.
    She read a lot? Ipad? Nice slippers.... Ugg style boots. Nice sunglasses are cool too. I had a pair personalized for my wife.

The wife and I don't do gifts anymore... Christmas is about the kids nowadays.

tinplas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    San Antonio
    Hahaha! I think most of us here are probably pretty easy to shop for. All I ask for is ammo. I wind up with clothes, but I'd be happy with a simple box of fun.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Mine got a new dining room set.

And a purse.

Both kids are gone, so we don't really do Christmas gifts anymore. I'm sure that'll change if we get grandkids, but hope that's still 10+ years off.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    I think you're on the right track there...

My wife had lost a horse she adored to rabies (yes, he was vaccinated- but efficacy has never been studied on equine rabies vaccine).

I found her favorite picture of him, had it professionally edited like a painting, and framed... she's not the overly emotional type, but that really was amazing to her.

Another time, I found a painter that would make a collage of dogs we've lost over the years from pictures.

Find something that means a lot to her emotionally and she'll know you care about her.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    If you buy her something to wear make sure it's in size small. I don't care if she's as big as a John Deer tractor there had better be petite size in that package!!
    lol that makes things easy for me, since the wife actually is a small ;) She accidentally opened one of her gifts (came from Amazon, and she's an Amazon junkie) so she got one of her gifts early this year - flannel fuzzy pants. She loves the silly things, puts 'em on literally every night.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    If she's really fond of an animal or relative that has passed away (or is still alive I guess), you could have a 3-D lithophane made from a picture.
    If you have a 3-D printer, you can do it yourself (I've done a few), if not, there's people on Etsy that do it.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Brother did that one time on wife #2. Had just bought himself a top of the line bass boat then bought her all new kitchen appliances for Christmas. He learned his lesson and has been with wife #3 for many years.

My wife loves things like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    This year my wife has a cart full of stuff on Amazon & that's all she wants.

As far as ideas if she has a charm bracelet maybe a wolf charm for it.
    If not get her the bracelet & charm.

ekim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    ky
    My wife already told me no more jewelry, so I'm at a loss. For all praticual purposes money isn't the problem, cause if we want or need it we just get it!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom