• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tinplas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    San Antonio
    After years of perfumes and jewelry, I'm stuck trying to be more creative. Any of you guys have any great ideas? She's not a gun/outdoors person, so that's out. Just wondering what you are planning or any thoughtful gifts you've bought your spouse over the years
    Hurley's Gold

tinplas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    San Antonio
    I owe her a trip to a wolf refuge at some point. I was thinking of having a cool wolf etched onto a Yeti cup. Not looking for anything expensive. Just wondered if anyone had a gift ideas. Also figured it would be an interesteing thread. She's on disability because of her back so we tend to be pretty sedentary.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I owe her a trip to a wolf refuge at some point. I was thinking of having a cool wolf etched onto a Yeti cup. Not looking for anything expensive. Just wondered if anyone had a gift ideas. Also figured it would be an interesteing thread. She's on disability because of her back so we tend to be pretty sedentary.
    She read a lot? Ipad? Nice slippers.... Ugg style boots. Nice sunglasses are cool too. I had a pair personalized for my wife.

The wife and I don't do gifts anymore... Christmas is about the kids nowadays.

tinplas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    San Antonio
    Hahaha! I think most of us here are probably pretty easy to shop for. All I ask for is ammo. I wind up with clothes, but I'd be happy with a simple box of fun.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Mine got a new dining room set.

And a purse.

Both kids are gone, so we don't really do Christmas gifts anymore. I'm sure that'll change if we get grandkids, but hope that's still 10+ years off.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    I think you're on the right track there...

My wife had lost a horse she adored to rabies (yes, he was vaccinated- but efficacy has never been studied on equine rabies vaccine).

I found her favorite picture of him, had it professionally edited like a painting, and framed... she's not the overly emotional type, but that really was amazing to her.

Another time, I found a painter that would make a collage of dogs we've lost over the years from pictures.

Find something that means a lot to her emotionally and she'll know you care about her.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    If you buy her something to wear make sure it's in size small. I don't care if she's as big as a John Deer tractor there had better be petite size in that package!!
    lol that makes things easy for me, since the wife actually is a small ;) She accidentally opened one of her gifts (came from Amazon, and she's an Amazon junkie) so she got one of her gifts early this year - flannel fuzzy pants. She loves the silly things, puts 'em on literally every night.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    If she's really fond of an animal or relative that has passed away (or is still alive I guess), you could have a 3-D lithophane made from a picture.
    If you have a 3-D printer, you can do it yourself (I've done a few), if not, there's people on Etsy that do it.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Brother did that one time on wife #2. Had just bought himself a top of the line bass boat then bought her all new kitchen appliances for Christmas. He learned his lesson and has been with wife #3 for many years.

My wife loves things like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    This year my wife has a cart full of stuff on Amazon & that's all she wants.

As far as ideas if she has a charm bracelet maybe a wolf charm for it.
    If not get her the bracelet & charm.

ekim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    ky
    My wife already told me no more jewelry, so I'm at a loss. For all praticual purposes money isn't the problem, cause if we want or need it we just get it!

Top Bottom