• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who do you like for US President in 2024 elections ?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Michael Obama

• Gavin Newsom

• Kamala Harris

• Nikki Haley

• Robert Kennedy Jr.

• Gretchen Whitmer

• Dean Phillips

Results are only viewable after voting.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Surprised it hasn't started to already.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    It has already started. Wars often start imperceptibly slowly as this one did in 2015/16 as I believe this one did, but by 2020 the war was in full swing. Since 2021, they have the position of advantage and are surely preparing for going on the offensive again come the election.

2016 russian collusion hoax

2019 Impeachment

2020 riots

Persecution of Jan 6 patriots

2021 Impeachment

Using the justice system for overt political suppression of the leading presidential candidate and his family
    ‐--------------------------‐-

I believe the 2024 election will be rigged bigger than 2020's and will have two likely outcomes.

1) Trump wins despite the election interference and the dems riot, burn and loot.

2) The potato pulls off the fruad again and uses the outrage over another stolen election to crack down on patriots ina way that makes Jan 6 look like peanuts.

Sadly both likely lead to extensive violence.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Hurley's Gold

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Absolutely worth a watch

Joe Dan does it again

best MAGA series on Rumble

Last edited:

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    I suggest that Republicans make a non emotional evaluation of how electable President Trump will be in November. His great policies aside, I believe that if he runs as our entry, then 4 more years of Biden's lunacy will prevail. President Trump has alienated the Independents and the Centrist Republicans, this combined with our party's hard core anti abortion stance (let the states deal with it, it is a losing position in a national election by a wide margin!) ensure a Democratic win in November.
    Make no mistake, I will vote for whomever opposes sleepy Joe or Crazy Brandon well maybe not Pelosi or Clinton or Newsome-I'll never vote for them even as dog catcher-I love dogs!

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I suggest that Republicans make a non emotional evaluation of how electable President Trump will be in November.

IMO, the bigger issue will be his ability to govern. Dems will go bat-sit crazy and flood courts with lawsuits every time he tries to do anything. RINOs will refuse to work with him, and deep state employees will slow walk anything he signs. And then of course are the straight up traitors, who will tell him they are MAGA to get job/appointment, while doing everything they can to undermine him.

Regardless of who is elected, 2025 + 4 is going to be a total shit show.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I suggest that Republicans make a non emotional evaluation of how electable President Trump will be in November. His great policies aside, I believe that if he runs as our entry, then 4 more years of Biden's lunacy will prevail. President Trump has alienated the Independents and the Centrist Republicans, this combined with our party's hard core anti abortion stance (let the states deal with it, it is a losing position in a national election by a wide margin!) ensure a Democratic win in November.
    Make no mistake, I will vote for whomever opposes sleepy Joe or Crazy Brandon well maybe not Pelosi or Clinton or Newsome-I'll never vote for them even as dog catcher-I love dogs!
    <>

N E Jews, LRGV TX Chicanos, even urbanites are flocking to Trump.

The real issue is wether fraud can be controlled.

<>

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    I suggest that Republicans make a non emotional evaluation of how electable President Trump will be in November.

A little too late now, don't you think? The milk has been spilled, the die is cast, pick your cliche, but it's been a done deal for a while...

IMO, the bigger issue will be his ability to govern. Dems will go bat-sit crazy and flood courts with lawsuits every time he tries to do anything. RINOs will refuse to work with him, and deep state employees will slow walk anything he signs. And then of course are the straight up traitors, who will tell him they are MAGA to get job/appointment, while doing everything they can to undermine him.

100% true, but still overshadowed by the fact that Trump will be able to continue to stock the courts with conservative judges and Justices. If things go well, and enough judges were to retire, we could even flip the 9th, and what an improvement that would be to the American legal landscape.
    Thomas, Roberts and Alito could safely retire, and we'd have 6 relatively young, conservative SCOTUS Justices -- an unstoppable majority for decades.

Controlling 2 branches of government would be enough to make modest progress on repairing the damage done by Biden.

Ultimately, we need to control Congress with enough non-RINOs to make real change, and IDK if we'll ever see that day, given the decay of our society.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    you wrote: "I suggest that Republicans make a non emotional evaluation"
    The nomination process is done. If the ComDems convict Trump of an fabricated crime, it will make no difference. He will still be elected.

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    you wrote: "I suggest that Republicans make a non emotional evaluation"
    The nomination process is done. If the ComDems convict Trump of an fabricated crime, it will make no difference. He will still be elected.
    There are a couple of folks I'd rather see get the R nomination that Trump. Trump did a lot of good for this country and I believe he can do it again. But I also think DeSantis could do the same good without the animosity, but it ain't gonna happen. That leaves me supporting Trump, Biden, or JFKjr. For me, that is no choice. In my fantasy, Trump selects DeSantis as VP and in 4 yeas we start an 8 year DeSantis term. Again, it ain't gonna happen.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

Regardless of who is elected, 2025 + 4 is going to be a total shit show.
    Most of what he got done before was via EO, and even though it could be undone via EO, it would be better than having 4 years of the alternative. If nothing gets done in Congress because of trump, then I probably didn’t want what Congress wanted to do anyway. This is all assuming we actually have a legit election, which I’m not counting on.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Besides the fact it is too late in the race to change horses... had their been another viable candidate they would have shown themselves during the primaries.

Trump isn't perfect, no human is, but he checks pretty much every box there is for conservatives and FJB cannot hold a candle to Trump in any measure.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    There are a couple of folks I'd rather see get the R nomination that Trump. Trump did a lot of good for this country and I believe he can do it again. But I also think DeSantis could do the same good without the animosity, but it ain't gonna happen. That leaves me supporting Trump, Biden, or JFKjr. For me, that is no choice. In my fantasy, Trump selects DeSantis as VP and in 4 yeas we start an 8 year DeSantis term. Again, it ain't gonna happen.

Tip-toes is a good governer, but is unproven nationally.

I think Kennedy will seal the deal against FJB, a few never-Trumping rinos will vothe for him, but they wouldn't have voted for Trump but 95% of the votes he gets will be from those who otherwise would vote for FJB. In several states, he has the name recognition to pull a lot of votes, many more than the margin of "victory" in 2020 which could easily let Trump win the state's EC votes.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    It has already started. Wars often start imperceptibly slowly as this one did in 2015/16 as I believe this one did, but by 2020 the war was in full swing. Since 2021, they have the position of advantage and are surely preparing for going on the offensive again come the election.

2016 russian collusion hoax

2019 Impeachment

2020 riots

Persecution of Jan 6 patriots

2021 Impeachment

Using the justice system for overt political suppression of the leading presidential candidate and his family
    ‐--------------------------‐-

I believe the 2024 election will be rigged bigger than 2020's and will have two likely outcomes.

1) Trump wins despite the election interference and the dems riot, burn and loot.

2) The potato pulls off the fruad again and uses the outrage over another stolen election to crack down on patriots ina way that makes Jan 6 look like peanuts.

Sadly both likely lead to extensive violence.

<>

IF case #2; our ONLY hope would be if a UNIFIED America rises up in UNITY & UNISON to throw the tyrants out. Yes, many or us would die, but the tyrants agents would be massively outmanned.

Any piecemeal battles would eventually end in Citizen defeat.

Do y’all think our Military & LEO’s would fire on Citizen Patriots flying the Old Glory, or join them ?

<?>

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    This channel consists of political commentary, strategy, and analysis from a right-leaning perspective.

(What do you think how the electoral numbers stack up for/against Trump. In all the other news sources I have read/heard Trump is reported to be leading Biden in the battleground states.)

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    I believe Trump will win and do his best again and we will see some positive outcomes.

However, in the long term, I believe our country is lost forever.

- I believe the Sewer (formerly Swamp) in DC, including the corrupt congressional members (way too many), corrupt gov. agencies, and corrupt judiciary all over the country… plus the corrupt so-called media will soon successfully bring this country to complete destruction. There are too many of them.

- The Marxists and American Communists at local, state and federal levels… aided by the generations of indoctrinated lemmings and low- information CNN watchers (the general population) are too many to overcome. They are everywhere… like cockroaches, and we can’t ’tent the whole country‘ to get rid of them.

- The futures of our grandchildren has already been destroyed. They will live in a shithole country like we now call other countries. It’s happened to some cities in the U.S. already… so it’s coming to the rest of the country.

- I do wonder if there will a 2nd American Revolution. I’m sure most of the population is not ready for the death and suffering that would come as a result. Neighbors against neighbors, family against family, internment camps, power outages, food and water shortages, lack of medical care, martial law, unending violence like most of us have never known or seen.

I‘m sad and angry just thinking about what the evil-doers have done to this once exceptional country.… knowing there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.

It took them just a few decades… but they've destroyed it.. the U.S.A. Destroyed the economy by shipping jobs overseas… destroyed our respect for life by celebrating the murder of babies and celebrating violence and lawlessness, destroyed our culture with open borders and no requirements for assimilation of even the legal immigrants. Destroyed the notion of personal accountability in the name of diversity, equity and inclusion. Perverted our history with lies and educational indoctrination and targeted our children with perverted views of human biology.

FJB and everyone who voted for him, supports him, tolerates him or covers-up for him. That includes most of the media and government.

I‘m afraid Satan is winning.

I need to pray more

Last edited:
    Top Bottom