• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who do you like for US President in 2024 elections ?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Michael Obama

• Gavin Newsom

• Kamala Harris

• Nikki Haley

• Robert Kennedy Jr.

• Gretchen Whitmer

• Dean Phillips

Results are only viewable after voting.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Tony Gonzales censured by a number of county GOPs for failing to hold to GOP principles and supporting leftist agenda. Here is his endorsement by Nikki:

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    I still like DeSantis.
    For some reason Nimarata Randhawa aka Nikki Haley is picking up steam.
    Why do they have such a piss poor selection of nominees..
    I'll vote for whoever wins the primary... President Trump is last on my list due to his toxic effect on the centrist and non aligned voters. I do love the man's policies but do not respect him

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    As the truth comes out, maybe some of you orange man bad types could try to pay more attention and update your opinions.
    I don't think there are any orange man bad types on this board. Rather there are some folks who can comprehend that Trump is not perfect. That he has weaknesses. And that he is not the answer to every problem.

In contrast, there seem to be some on here who think he can do no wrong.

His administration had a number of good accomplishments, as I have said on a number of occasions. I don't think anyone here would deny that. But his massive ego and loose cannon mouth cause problems. And he did cost us the senate majority.

He was not my first choice in the primaries. But I will vote for him in the general.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I don't think there are any orange man bad types on this board. Rather there are some folks who can comprehend that Trump is not perfect. That he has weaknesses. And that he is not the answer to every problem.
    Dang. You thought you were on Public Servant Perfection Talk and ended up on TGT! How shocked you must be.
    Hot chocolate and coloring books on aisle 24...

In seriousness, please list all those you have voted for in the past who truly could do no wrong...

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

His administration had a number of good accomplishments, as I have said on a number of occasions. I don't think anyone here would deny that. But his massive ego and loose cannon mouth cause problems. And he did cost us the senate majority.

He was not my first choice in the primaries. But I will vote for him in the general.
    EXACTLY!

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Dang. You thought you were on Public Servant Perfection Talk and ended up on TGT! How shocked you must be.
    Hot chocolate and coloring books on aisle 24...

In seriousness, please list all those you have voted for in the past who truly could do no wrong...
    You make absolutely zero sense here. I was pointing out that some people on this board think Trump can do no wrong. They will not admit he has any fault.

All politicians are human. They all have faults.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    I don't care when I'm 'recalled by God'... (the term Rush used to use)

But I pray that I will live long enough to see Pres. Trump 47 inaugurated

Is that asking too much?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Yeah, he does an amazing job at creating rabid resistance to anything he wants to accomplish.

Also, bumpstocks and some pretty poor choices in the people he gave positions to. And allowing Fouchi to remain in place.

He has some really good policies, and some pretty bad decisions.

I’ll vote for him again. I expect it to be close and he’s dragging a lot of baggage with him regardless of what we might think of the legitimacy of that baggage.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads