• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Last I read Murders/Homocides were up 37% this year in Dallas. But then again maybe that's a good thing. lol

BLM has been helping to reverse the previously steadily decreasing rate of crime in black communities. They have got alot of departments so scared of media shitstorms and riots that these communities are getting policed less and less.
    Capitol Armory ad

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    My neighbor has a mega bux Harley and he put more mega bux into making it loud and powerful. He loves to create a stir whenever he fires it up or returns from a ride. I gave him the nickname of "Look at me!" (spoken in a high pitched whiny voice).

OC is the same way. It's just not my way to advertise strengths or weaknesses. Leave 'em guessing.

Flash

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I just like being able to carry other than IWB and or with a cover shirt

It's made carry for me a dang site more comfortable

LoneStarTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was glad to see the new open carry pass because it's a step on the way to restoration of our Constitutional rights and personally makes concealed carry dress easier. But now we are seeing more businesses posting the no concealed carry signs along with the signs prohibiting open carry. It is clearly the right of private property to do so but they without much thought they are banning all licensed carry. Meanwhile thugs won't pay any attention to their signs. Since concealed is concealed how are they to know? Still being a law abiding citizen of Texas I will comply with their signs but if I were to carry anyway the new law greatly reduces the penalty:
    "An offense under this section (of 30.06) is a Class C misdemeanor punishable by a fine not to exceed $200, except that the offense is a Class A misdemeanor if it is shown on the trial of the offense that, after entering the property, the license holder was personally given the notice by oral communication described by Subsection (b) and subsequently failed to depart."

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    They cured hysteria a long time ago...

vibrator.jpg

Jwr1221

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    Houston, TX
    I've seen a total of (4) people OC'ing here in NW Houston. Two of them were Jan 1 at Golden Corral (kids choice, not mine!), one in the check-out line at Lowe's and another at Kroger.

Surprisingly, there were no soccer moms running around screaming, no SWAT teams showing up and no gunfights in the frozen food section!

I have been seeing a lot of 30.07 signs, but fortunately they were not accompanied by 30.06 signs!

Vec

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 8, 2015
    suburbs
    i work part time (3 days a week) in the hardware store in Bandera,TX ... typically i see at least one customer OC'ing every day i work.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    At least 1 or 2 at the Walmart I work in. No screaming yet.
    I did have a guy follow me for about 5 minutes at Harbour frieght though. He left me alone when I got tired of it and finally asked if there wass something I could do for him. None of the staff seemed to mind.

from an idgit coffeeholic

acorneau

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    Saw my first OC'er in the wild last week, a big ol' bubba in line in front of me at the local donut shop. His wife had those "grandma denim jean-pants" on and could easily see the base plate of her pocket-carry sticking out.

Top Bottom