Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    67623614.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Truth. I haven't looked. Who gives a straight Damn?

Whoopy!!!! You open carry. Joy....outrageous joy. Point me the direction to Taco Bell.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I saw a guy open carry at Walmart two days ago.
    I was shocked and outraged! :-)

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    I haven't seen anyone open carry yet. Which is pretty much what I predicted would happen.

Know lots of people who have CHL's but none of them seem interested in open carry.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Never try to use logic or facts with liberals. They merely bury their heads in the sands of denial.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've seen a few in OC mode but it barely made a stir. The Baytown Walmart has security guards at the doors presumably to check LTC's but my piece is so well concealed that they don't bother me one bit.

With the shoulder holsters, I've been wearing them around the property to break them in and keep them covered with a leather vest when Jake the wonder dog and I go outside. It takes a while to get the leather to relax.

If the SHTF, I'll OC. Until then, I don't see much need to stir things up. What's the difference? I'm still armed?

Flash

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I haven't seen anyone open carry yet. Which is pretty much what I predicted would happen.

Know lots of people who have CHL's but none of them seem interested in open carry.

Oc'ed 95% of the time since it passed. 100% positive public interactions, which I can count on one hand.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Just my opinion but getting OC passed wasn't really about OC anyway... to me it's all about incrementally restoring a right that should never have been restricted to begin with. Control issues, the rest is just a tempest in a teapot

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Just my opinion but getting OC passed wasn't really about OC anyway... to me it's all about incrementally restoring a right that should never have been restricted to begin with. Control issues, the rest is just a tempest in a teapot

True. I plan on never OC'ing, it's not something that appeals to me. However, I supported passing the law because it made sense. There were no logical arguments other than "safety!", which is not a "right".

If anything, I've had a number of employees who I know have CHL's and was always thankful they did.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I don't get out much and the nearest town has a population of 900. The only person I saw OC was my neighbors friend visiting from Colorado. She has a Colorado CHL and had her .380 on her hip. My neighbor and I started talking about going to the gun range and we did not notice the Colorado gal carrying 'till she offered to show me her carry gun.

Good lookin' gal but I wasn't looking at her gun.

bob

Top Bottom