Texas SOT

What does your username mean? Why did you choose it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Ok. And 4314 is your favorite number?

Good question! I signed up for a site long ago, and it wouldn't allow me to use my name as a user name. I added an old street address number to make it work. When I joined TGT, I just used the same user name so I'd remember it.

Flash

TheSinfulSaint

TheSinfulSaint
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    McKinney
    When I was getting into multiple accounts and forums, there was in the need to have an universal ID/username for every site. About the same time I saw the movie "The Saint" starring Val Kilmer. I kinda stole that and added the Saint in there and voila ... TheSinfulSaint

Chinookman

Two-burning-Six a-turning
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Republic of TEXAS near Victoria
    chinookman pretty obvious but....

I did avionics work, aircraft electrician, crewchief when the FE was short handed, bench work on SAS black boxes for 7 years plus Cobras and Slicks but mostly CH47 C, some B, and A , models.....yep makes me an old fart......but handle was not taken and after burning my skin in hot cockpits and freezing in same manner I figure it be a good reminder of days past when we had fun, young and invincible. ...... yeah invincible dats it....:armyguy::green:

Dragunov

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Burnet County TX
    When I was 15, I was at a turkey shoot in E.KY. Rifle comp. I wasn't old enough for the competition (16 and up), but got to shoot beforehand. My Uncle has an SVD "Tigr" bring back from Vietnam (He was a "Scout", USMC, and took it from a VC sniper he shot, along with the snipers dog tag, and three, 10 round magazines with 7N1 ammo). I made an impossible shot with it, that I chalk up purely to luck in front of around 500 people. He hung "Dragunov" on me and it stuck. He was so impressed with the shot that when he "no longer needs it", it is in his will to give it to me.

Last edited:

hwarang54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2014
    A young Korean, well educated nobleman with ample martial arts training and expert in archery. Sometimes consisted the special forces of the time as they were granted prestige and power because of the education and training but were generally very humble because of their skills.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    When I was 15, I was at a turkey shoot in E.KY. Rifle comp. I wasn't old enough for the competition (16 and up), but got to shoot beforehand. My Uncle has an SVD "Tigr" bring back from Vietnam (He was a "Scout", USMC, and took it from a VC sniper he shot, along with the snipers dog tag, and three, 10 round magazines with 7N1 ammo). I made an impossible shot with it, that I chalk up purely to luck in front of around 500 people. He hung "Dragunov" on me and it stuck. He was so impressed with the shot that when he "no longer needs it", it is in his will to give it to me.

Well? You mention this impossible shot but don't say what it was lol...

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    Last name, First initial, Middle initial

pretty much my user name on everything and my email addresses. makes it easy to remember login info

MrBigIron

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2014
    This is a funny thread. I like it.

My nick is from a couple of other popular shooting forums where I had to come up with something semi-unique. Had a Ruger Old Vaquero and that Marty Robbins song kept echoing through my head, so...

Fred B.

unfairbeef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Unfairbeef: a beef that someone has with you that has nothing to do with you. Many years and many substances ago; seemed apt at the time, still does. Sort of a representation of life - sometimes you encounter things that challenge you...I like to be 'things'.

Beef, the unfair kind.

Top Bottom