• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    All of you.....fair enough. You have respectable opinions.
    I'm pleased to give you a counter-opinioned target to stimulate your thinking.

We elect a Democrat mafioso as commandeer in chief and wonder why something seems awry and are then befuddled as to why so much seems amiss?

GOP congressmen and women are scared shitless of his Twitter-fingers.
    Eventually their voices will be heard.

About the only thing all of our conservative leaders agree on is that Trump was better than Hillary. What a deplorable situation to embrace as the leading world democracy.

Back to Malcom Gladwell......

We are at the tipping point.
    I'll sit back and observe.
    I'll pray, yet again tonight, for a leader to step to the fore that I can be proud to vote for.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Please do not feed trolls.

There are some who come here only to get a rise out of you. They will reference news stories known to be false, make silly statements, claim conservatism while spouting left wing talking points, and simply log off when cornered by facts.

Ignore these types and hopefully they’ll go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Please do not feed trolls.

There are some who come here only to get a rise out of you. They will reference news stories known to be false, make silly statements, claim conservatism while spouting left wing talking points, and simply log off when cornered by facts.

Ignore these types and hopefully they’ll go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, those that are willing to give up at a moments notice, are not worthy of notice.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    1 in 4 polled have their mind made up.
    4 in 10 say give it up, D’s
    3 in 10 on the fence.

I’d say Nancy and the D’s are counting on those 3 in 10.

That’s a tall order, considering they need most all of the 3 in 10 on their side.

No wonder there hasn’t been a vote on it yet.
    2a35b08e46125dd83ec3ce289e5705c4.jpg

Attachments

• 2a35b08e46125dd83ec3ce289e5705c4.jpg
      2a35b08e46125dd83ec3ce289e5705c4.jpg
      21.9 KB · Views: 579

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Just wondering. Doesn't impeachment have to happen on the house floor and not in secret meetings? I seem to remember that.

You mean along the lines of, following due process, and, or, the law? Pfft, silly boy, those laws are only for anybody else.

Last edited:

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    3 in 10 on the fence.

That’s a tall order, considering they need most all of the 3 in 10 on their side.

View attachment 187757

Yep.....all political theater. Trying to drag this thing out til the election since the Russian thing finally got exposed as a fraud. Much like when McConnell said, hey, we're going to have a vote on the green new deal that all the democrats were touting.....including ALL of the POTUS candidates from the left. They howled about it and it of course got not one vote....not one. Lost like 57-0 with most of the lefties voting present except for a handful who voted against. Exposed......who the hell wants a yes vote to that lunacy on their record? It's just bluster.

Sad thing is that's all there is anymore, especially with the hatred they have for Trump. They do nothing but fight and squabble and get nothing done on their own. Don't think people aren't watching.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    3 in 10 on the fence.

View attachment 187757
    I say hold the vote. Even better vote to start the actual impeachment. Then the Republicans get to have some power too.

Trump needs to start tweeting that the house is voting on X day at X time. Even better start calling for the impeachment too. They’d lose their minds.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The bumbling buffoon of Manhattan already has them loosing their minds.

Or in the words of a much more eloquent man than I...

He has them all out there steppin' an' a fetchin'
    Like their heads were on fire and their asses was catchin'

Nadler is wondering WTF just happened? His committee is no longer the favorite son and were back to Adam Shits "secret" shit show. The man should have been removed already.

Pelosi must have lost it and gone full on "crazy old aunt" for not thinking this one thru. They will be forced to shit or stink up the bathroom for 2 years hoping people wont get completely turned off.

Just what do you do when you have to throw out 50 years of progressive Marxism because calling someone a racist xenophobic mysogonist all of the sudden doesn't get the desired effect?

They got no phucking clue and its hilarious. No matter how much a buffoon Trump is, it's been worth the price of admission. It took a man who is in no way a conservative to respond to the marxists like conservative voters have been screaming about for decades.

Fraking priceless!

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I'm joking ofcourse but they will get to it eventually. You just watch n see.
    They're going to need to do a LOT better than they have so far. At best, this has been laughable. Or maybe sad. Perhaps tragic. Definitely infuriating.

I just hope they get what they deserve for their efforts.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I recommend reading the White House letter to Pelosi/Schiff. Lays things out very nicely, calls out the Dems games.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/10/08/us/politics/white-house-letter-impeachment.html

Also, Fox reports that Ukraine opened an investigation into Burisma months before the Trump call.

It appears that Mueller lied under oath (shocked!). He put people in prison for this. I expect that he will turn himself in and plead guilty.
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gregg-jarrett-mueller-congress-trump-special-counsel

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    They're going to need to do a LOT better than they have so far. At best, this has been laughable. Or maybe sad. Perhaps tragic. Definitely infuriating.

I just hope they get what they deserve for their efforts.
    I didnt say they were experts or anything.

Well except for pointing and screaming like pod people calling everyone racist or xenophobic or abusers of some sort.

That my friends is the modern democratic party.

Top Bottom