• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    The Dems just never stop now there is a second whistleblower. I am beginning to have doubts he will be able to overcome this threat. It seems with Collins, Romney and some others beginning to turn. Hell the dems are ruling the narrative nobody is backing our guy except for a couple that come on Fox News. With Barr silent and his prosecutor silent not one damn thing is happening to the democraps. Makes me extremely worried for our country.

https://apnews.com/3276e989b619417991482acaa5366015

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    .... I am beginning to have doubts he will be able to overcome this threat. It seems with Collins, Romney and some others beginning to turn....

Anybody here read Malcom Gladwell's book "The tipping Point"?
    According to Gladwell, the "tipping point" is "that magic moment when an idea, trend, or social behavior crosses a threshold, tips, and spreads like wildfire."

We may be approaching that tipping point.
    It's no secret that my GOP vote three years ago was decidedly against Hillary and not at all for Trump. I was a Cruz supporter to the bitter end.

A lot of us don't like Jeff Flake but I believe his recent assertion that if a senate vote were taken anonymously Trump would be soundly and decisively impeached. I'm hoping Trump intuits this and tosses with sleepless nights over the knowlege . The GOP senators, the terrified majority, wants their party back from our marauding president. The GOP senators, quite wisely, though shamefully, are terrified of Trumps Twitter tantrums.

As it is, of course, congressional votes are out in the spotlight and never anonymous. Thank you Antares for your insightful and timely post.
    Malcom Gladwell's "Tipping Point" is on the horizon even in the conservative press.
    If a senator or two, like Romney (Who I tremendously admire) come out against Trump he gets a double barrel blast on Twitter.
    If ten, necessarily united, senators muster the testicular fortitude to say "Enough Trump!!!" there will be a glorious avalanche of impeachment unity on both sides of the legislative aisle.

Then and only then can we have a respectable, constitutional and supportable GOP candidate in 2020.
    On my knees tonight before bed......to pray.

HKS

Last edited:

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    According to Gladwell, the "tipping point" is "that magic moment when an idea, trend, or social behavior crosses a threshold, tips, and spreads like wildfire."

It's no secret that my GOP vote three years ago was decidedly against Hillary and not at all for Trump. I was a Cruz supporter to the bitter end.

A lot of us don't like Jeff Flake but I believe his recent assertion that if a senate vote were taken anonymously Trump would be soundly and decisively impeached. The GOP senators, the terrified majority, wants their party back from our marauding president. The GOP senators, quite wisely, though shamefully, are terrified of Trumps Twitter tantrums.

As it is, of course, congressional votes are out in the spotlight and never anonymous.
    Malcom Gladwell's "Tipping Point" is on the horizon even in the conservative press.
    If a senator or two, like Romney (Who I tremendously admire) come out against Trump he gets a double barrel blast on Twitter.
    If ten, necessarily united, senators muster the testicular fortitude to say "Enough Trump!!!" there will be a glorious avalanche of impeachment unity on both sides of the legislative aisle.

Then and only then can we have a respectable, constitutional and supportable GOP candidate in 2020.

HKS

First off, there is never going to be any supportable, constitutional or respectable or whatever GOP candidate. Sorry, but that crap left the building to scout Elvis’ path.

If this impeachment continues on the basis of innuendo, and anonymous BS, there will NEVER again be any candidate that hasn’t sold out completely in any office. DNC GOP it don’t make a difference. Just like the Kavanaugh hearings set a nasty precedent that will deter any viable future candidates from accepting the position, this inquisition will do the same for the Presidency.

The sad part is that even if the DNC were to present actual facts of high crimes, would anyone actually believe them because if their past actions?

The actions of the DNC and media have done an incredible amount of damage to this country.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas

A lot of us don't like Jeff Flake but I believe his recent assertion that if a senate vote were taken anonymously Trump would be soundly and decisively impeached. I'm hoping Trump intuits this and tosses with sleepless nights over the knowlege . The GOP senators, the terrified majority, wants their party back from our marauding president. The GOP senators, quite wisely, though shamefully, are terrified of Trumps Twitter tantrums.

As it is, of course, congressional votes are out in the spotlight and never anonymous. Thank you Antares for your insightful and timely post.

HKS
    You had me going! Right up until you said you admired Romney I thought you were serious! Good one!

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Judge making law again, Trump files appeal to judge requiring 8 years of tax returns. IRS says they only require 7. Nixon stuff all over again.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Judge making law again, Trump files appeal to judge requiring 8 years of tax returns. IRS says they only require 7. Nixon stuff all over again.

And the Second Circuit has intervened by imposing an injunction while on appeal, which has been filed.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    If Trump did something so wrong and america is so supportive why is the whistle blower ( and now blowers) chicken s*It? Its political and they know it. The democrats talk of foreign interference? What about all the anchor babies and grandbabies that have turned CA and CO and NV deep blue? What about obama telling latinos to "reward those who stand with you and punish those who stand against you" in regards to voting against republicans because they will not sell their nation out for a bowl of spicy chili.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County

HKS

Dream on.....

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    A senator or two
    , like Romney (Who I tremendously admire)
    HKS

Which part of Romney do you admire? The anti gun phuck who's claim to fame was a ban the he spun into saving 22 rifles cause that's all that was allowed or the big gooberment state run healthcare foisted upon everyone in his state.

Just because he was right on Russia and energy independence it doesnt erase what he is. Everyone but the left were right on those subjects.

Romney is a capitalist. Not conservative. So is Trump by they way. Neither one is a hero of modern conservatism. The difference is Romney folded in the debates when questioned and challenged just like most polls on the right have been doing since they allowed the party of the Klan to claim the glory for civil rights..

Trump goes on the attack when questioned or accused. It pisses them off that he doesnt wilt and they dont know how to deal with him. As long as the left attacks trump were ok. If they ever grow a brain and ignore him, like on the congressional recess, he will promptly stomp on his dick then throw a rope around his neck and jump out of the 2nd floor of the white house. The man is a buffoon peroid. He will not default to a conservative unless forced to as a way to stick it to the left.

That said I love watching him get them to auto fornicate. God help me I love it so.

If any one on the right runs 3rd party were phucked. If he runs as a primary challenger cool. That's where a party is supposed to decide such things.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas

HKS

Couple things.....THANK GOD votes are taken out in the open because you and Flake are right.....he would get booted if it were held in private because the proverbial lifelong politico who fucks the middle class in the ass while dipping their hand in the proverbial cookie jar for decades is Trump's sworn enemy. At least they have to answer to their voters the way it is. He upset the apple cart, exposed the shit out of them, and they hate him for it. Flake's a great example of what's WRONG with politics, not what's right. Good fucking riddance. His lobs from the cheap seats is sad, but entertaining and kind of telling. Hope he keeps it up.

Secondly, what do you mean IF Romney comes out against? He's been a never-Trumper since the beginning except the time where he sucked up when he thought he might get the SOS position. Psych!!! Lmao..... Why am I not surprised that you have such deep respect for a globalist fraud, narcissist, and complete loser like Romney? You deserve each other.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hrrquest1000
    Top Bottom