• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    If you watch the documentary Die Hard, you'll notice no one uses the stocks anyways. Except for Al Leong

Because Al Leong is a badass who knows what he's doing.

Al Leong.jpg

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    If you are looking at pistols that can become a SBR, look at this;

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'd buy a PCC like those regardless because MP5's are always cool, hold off on braces for now, and wait out the court cases to resolve. That's just me though. The constitutional violations are too blatant for any of it to ultimately stand.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I'd buy a PCC like those regardless because MP5's are always cool, hold off on braces for now, and wait out the court cases to resolve. That's just me though. The constitutional violations are too blatant for any of it to ultimately stand.

Blatant Constitutional violations are SOP for most of the government (if not all).

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

Quicks goto psa and get the mags for 29 bucks. Good mags usually cost like 80 bucks. Only use original German mp5 mags the centuries or the other Turkish mags made on HK tooling. Mine have been flawless.

I even found the serirra sports hollow point ammo feeds perfectly. But that gets expensive.

I shoot the 124 grn 9mm exclusively and never had a failure of any kind.

We were hitting 8 inch steel at 100 yards consistently once you got your sighting down.

Atlantic sells the shield rms and mount designed especially for them too.

Nick!

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2017
    DFW

Quicks goto psa and get the mags for 29 bucks. Good mags usually cost like 80 bucks. Only use original German mp5 mags the centuries or the other Turkish mags made on HK tooling. Mine have been flawless.

I even found the serirra sports hollow point ammo feeds perfectly. But that gets expensive.

I shoot the 124 grn 9mm exclusively and never had a failure of any kind.

We were hitting 8 inch steel at 100 yards consistently once you got your sighting down.

Atlantic sells the shield rms and mount designed especially for them too.

Thanks. Ordered the extra mags just now. Also got a holosun and a magpul hand guard in the way as well. I got the model that comes with the rail, but century forgot to include the mounting hardware so a simple phone call solved that (good on century).

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    This fits your price and made in Texas.

<>

I’d need to see extensive reliability studies; proof by use, before relying on a carry pistol that different.

Wasn’t it old Elmer Keith who taught us all about “No Second Place Winner” in a gunfight ?

leVieux

<>

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    If you watch the documentary Die Hard, you'll notice no one uses the stocks anyways. Except for Al Leong
    I have a shoulder holster for my MP5K where the gun mounts via the end cap swivel. Its designed to be shot while still mounted to the end cap. The B&T folding stock I have has a swivel that it could be mounted to the folded. The folding stock just makes the gun harder to conceal.
    IMG_3788.jpg

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    This fits your price and made in Texas.

Seems like an answer in search of a question

Cinco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2019
    Mineola, Tx
    my 1st thought was a Browning HiPower or a Coonan (the pistol I like shooting above all others) - but then I saw that the fellow wants to mount a RDS atop and I can't recommend degrading either one by having the slide milled - plus the Coonan would be out of his price range

Top Bottom