• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Avacado? Pineapple? I'm beginning to think I'm on the wrong web site.

Jack-in-the-box had a great burger at one time. It probably killed too many patrons, so they discontinued it.
    Angus beef
    Cheese
    BBQ sauce
    Bacon
    Fried onion rings

You could hear your arteries hardening as you ate it! Mmmmmm, gooood!!
    Esp. if you throw on a few jalapeños!
    Capitol Armory ad

Redscout02

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Corpus Christi,tx
    All right here is most of mine not all you understand it's sort add to taste and I was a cook in the Air Force for 20 years so I have made these for a few folks and have never had a bad word said, so ya'll try it see what you think.
    this is for about 4 good size burgers. 1/2 pound ground beef 95% lean, 1/2 pound of your favorite Sausage, 12 oz shredder Cheese (what ever you have or if your sending the wife what ever you like) then dice an onion u need bout 1/2 cup, 1/2 cup of your favorite pepper I use what ever it laying around this can Hot or Sweet Peppers, and No it's never the same why should it be, Then if I left over Bacon chop it up, throw all this in a bowl ( bigger is better here to start with that way it all stays in the Bowl) Now that you have it all in the bowl crack a couple eggs and put then in helps hold it all together Now you add Salt, Pepper, spices of your choice and I had a liquid smoke of the favor of the wood I am using. Mix it all make the patties grill and put it on the bread /bun of your choice. Because you see cook'n a burge is about what you like and if no one esle eats one well all the more for your. Try it

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    dude-eating-huge-hamburger.jpg

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    3lbs ground beef
    1lb bacon
    1 bone in pork butt
    sliced sharp cheddar
    1 package onion soup mix
    splash of worcestershire sauce
    Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
    fried onion strings

Season pork butt any way you like. Cook in BBQ pit or smoker for at least 5hrs, then wrap tightly in foil and transfer to oven set on 250°. Continue cooking in oven until the total cooking time in hours equals the weight of the pork butt. (example, 8lb butt = 5hrs on pit and 3hrs in oven. It's actually better to go a little over on cooking time than under). Shred pork and mix in a small amount of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce. Very small amount... You want to help the pork flavor, not drown it.

Fry bacon until crispy. Chop into tiny pieces. Mix chopped bacon, onion soup mix, worcestershire sauce and beef together. Make 1/2lb patties. Grill patties over a wood fire until medium rare (cooked, but pink and juicy inside). Put on buns of choice, add slice of cheese, then top with pulled pork and fried onion strings. Do not add mayo or mustard. If there is a ketchup bottle within 20yards of this burger I will kick you in the nuts.

Bonus: Get the "Hot" pico from HEB and some tortillas to make tacos with the left over pork.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Spicy Chili
    Bacon (Thick Cut and Brown Sugar Glazed)
    Cheese (Yellow + White American)
    Burger (Ground Sirloin Cooked Medium with Ranch Packet)
    Wheat Bun
    A1 Sauce / BBQ Sauce
    Fresh Cracked Black Pepper

Top Bottom