• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    The TSA is broken anyway. I always carry a full size spyderco knife and have been for so long I dont even think about it anymore. It has a wire pocket clip thats dark so its hard to tell I jave a knife against dark jeans. On my way back from Vegas I made it all the way through security and to my gate before I realized I had it on me. Its a pretty dang good sized knife and wasnt picked up by any of their equipment. Needless to say I dont feel too comfortable about my safety on a plane as far as the fearless TSA thwarting any attacker.
    Gun Zone Deals

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    Did the tsa finally realize pilots have guns on the flight deck?

I don't understand the length restriction on the baseball bats. A shorter bat would be easier to swing in the confines of an airplane. And they allow longer hockey sticks, pool cues, and lacrosse sticks.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Did the tsa finally realize pilots have guns on the flight deck?

I don't understand the length restriction on the baseball bats. A shorter bat would be easier to swing in the confines of an airplane. And they allow longer hockey sticks, pool cues, and lacrosse sticks.

That's because you're looking at the TSA all wrong. They don't do anything except accustom the public to doing as they're told. They're a security joke.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas

The bats they are allowing are those little miniature souvenir bats you get a the ballpark. Not going to do much damage with one of those. The longer ones, that are allowed due to their light weight are wiffle ball bats, hollow plastic that would not be a good choice as a weapon.

However anyone who has ever broken a head off a golf club will tell you that could be a dangerous weapon to run someone through with.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    I'm personally happy about them allowing knives now. I travel a lot, and feel naked without my gun and knife. At least I'll only feel half naked now.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom