• ...and so much more!
  • rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Sure I'm serious.
    And I meant it as a positive outcome of the election.

To reiterate:
    Had Trump lost we'd feel furiously cheated.
    Trump won. The Dems are frustrated with themselves. A lot of the are friends.

Unexpected good outcome, eh?

Have you not seen the riots that have been breaking out? That's a little more than frustration. OBVIOUSLY it's not all liberals but it is a striking amount of them and something tells me we haven't seen it peak. I predicted this all the way back when there were small riots outside of one event I believe in San Jose, CA for Trump. I wonder if there was any voter suppression of Trump voters in California with the kind of atmosphere there. They have been vandalizing and assaulting Trump supporters in much of the big cities there for months. It seems Soros is upping his paid protester income by a substantial amount too hopefully he makes himself a pauper in the process.
    Hurley's Gold

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Sure I'm serious.
    And I meant it as a positive outcome of the election.

To reiterate:
    Had Trump lost we'd feel furiously cheated.
    Trump won. The Dems are frustrated with themselves. A lot of the are friends.

Unexpected good outcome, eh?

BTW

If the mods choose to lock the political threads please just eliminate this board "politics" category as altogether unneeded please. And the "news" one too.

Though it'd be a shame to censor and stifle a lot of bright, thoughtful, motivate and like-minded gun owners.

Is there not something in the 1stA about .."the right of the people to peacefully assemble"??
    This board is precisely that, I'd observe.

HKS
    Just spent the weekend at Fischer Music Fest north of Canyon Lake.
    Little Americana acoustic fest, sold 350 tickets only.

Life "IS" good.

I guess you missed all the death threats also. The burning, the riots?????? A

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    To be frank, while some of it has been mixed, his moves so far have been positive.

*Reibus as Chief of Staff is good as he has the rolodex and temperament to work with Congress to pass legislation.
    *Guiliani for...something. I'd like to see him as AG. It would be the penultimate position of his legal career.
    *T's statements about deporting criminals, but heavily focusing on border security. Excelsior!
    *Rumors that Diamond will be Treasury Sec (head of JP Morgan/Chase).

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    *Rumors that Diamond will be Treasury Sec (head of JP Morgan/Chase).
    Boy I hope that is a false rumor....hopefully someone from the Austrian economics scene and not someone who has gotten drunk on fed stimulus for the past 8 years. Perhaps Rand or maybe Ron if he thinks he has another 4 years of government left in him.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    That's absolutely foolish. That's China's monetary policy on steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just wait until the funny money blows up then...this is going to be a big test for Trump. I doubt he could stave it off much longer. He has had some good talk at times about attacking the enabler of our massive debt. We will see if he delivers. If he does we will have to bite a bullet for a bit while we restructure our economy. Hopefully we can do it as quickly as we did in '29 where we got out of a bigger crash than The Great Depression in only 18 months because government and the central banking system didn't step in to "help".

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Just wait until the funny money blows up then...this is going to be a big test for Trump. I doubt he could stave it off much longer. He has had some good talk at times about attacking the enabler of our massive debt. We will see if he delivers. If he does we will have to bite a bullet for a bit while we restructure our economy. Hopefully we can do it as quickly as we did in '29 where we got out of a bigger crash than The Great Depression in only 18 months because government and the central banking system didn't step in to "help".

It's price fixing.

The huge irony is that pegging the dollar to a gold standard will result in far more monetary intervention than if we had a Friedman following federal reserve.

What you need to worry about is a Hawley–Smoot Tariff type tariff kicking off a new depression.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    You can't be serious.
    ]]

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by HKShooter65
    the Dems are not angry.
    You can't be serious.

Bingo! Dude needs to watch some other channels to see the HATE that the tards have at this moment. Plus there are plenty of other events that are not making the news that we are unaware of. No doubt the snowflakes are angry and some will lash out and attempt to harm anyone who disagrees.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    So some marxist turds are angry. IDGAF!

The election is a done deal - get over it or go to jail if perform violent criminal acts like looting, rioting, etc.

There's plenty of room in jail or if need be, tents, like Sheriff Arpaio, hand out the pink prison clothes and feed em baloney sandwiches.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Lovely little snowflakes still crying in their cereal? lmao

Top Bottom