• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Maybe scared isn't the right word and is up for interpretation anyway. But yes, they will do every fucking thing to keep him out of office, legal or illegal/unconstitutional, beyond anything I've seen in my lifetime and anything I'm aware of in US history.

But look at the examples I've cited, with which you seem to agree. What does that tell you? I don't need someone to tell me "I'm scared" to know that they are by their actions. Although you could go back and read the texts from Peter Strzok and his FBI coworker love bird he was having an affair with. They sure as **** seemed terrified.

I equate it to the feds coordinating with big tech to silence and squash ANY speech about COVID that went against the official government narrative, origin, efficacy of the jab, true death rate, effectiveness of masks. They did so because they knew it was a lie and were terrified of it being questioned and ultimately exposed.

Reading between the lines helps.....and sometimes it's not that fucking hard.
    I remember the existence of the texts, but don’t really remember much of what they said, other than I think he was the one talking about having an insurance policy or whatever he called it to make sure Trump won’t get elected.

My issue with the suggestion that people are scared lies in the fact that people are setting themselves up for disappointment if they think that anything is going to happen to the swamp creatures. As Trump found out during his first term, the swamp is much deeper than he thought, and finding people who will carry out his agenda is very difficult. Beyond that, I can care less what term anyone uses to describe the situation.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I remember the existence of the texts, but don’t really remember much of what they said, other than I think he was the one talking about having an insurance policy or whatever he called it to make sure Trump won’t get elected.

My issue with the suggestion that people are scared lies in the fact that people are setting themselves up for disappointment if they think that anything is going to happen to the swamp creatures. As Trump found out during his first term, the swamp is much deeper than he thought, and finding people who will carry out his agenda is very difficult. Beyond that, I can care less what term anyone uses to describe the situation.
    Well, one of Strzok's texts to his side piece once he saw that Trump actually won called it "fucking terrifying." I'd equate that to scared directly from a swamp creature, no? I'd assume that qualifies even under the most narrow of definitions.

And it's not that myself or probably most think that the swamp can be drained overnight or all of it ever will be. But what it is about is how there's now a growing and healthy distrust of the establishment, alphabet agencies, and the governmental bureaucracy in general that didn't exist a decade ago, at least not to near this degree, where folks realize the swamp has an agenda and it's NOT on the side of We the People. Their collective behavior as a reaction to not only Trump, but his America-first policies and positions has opened many an eye that otherwise would have never seen the light. They've always been this way, but Trump brought it out in the open for all to see.

Change has to start somewhere and exposing the perps and their agenda is a step in the right direction. Never happened 'til 2016.

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I’m not missing the point at all. Despite the fact that your examples are correct, you’re not making a case that any of that means they are scared. So am I supposed to believe they are scared because you say it means they are scared? Because someone else said it means they are scared? Because Trump says it means they are scared? Are there any statements, that have been made, text messages, emails, or phones calls leaked, by politicians, prosecutors, etc that have indicated they are scared? Have other members of the deep state faces severe punishments that others are worried will happen to them? Maybe like Kevin clinesmith who altered evidence that led to a multi million dollar federal investigation? He didn’t even get disbarred. But I’m sure they are all trembling in their boots…

You make a good case that they don’t like trump, which I think everyone would agree with, but not a good case that any part of the deep state is actually scared of him.
    Define scared for is please

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Richardito

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    Give me one single example where Trump "looked out for himself" when acting as president.

Everything, including lying and trying every way to stay in power after losing the election The ultimate treacherous action to our democracy. One by one all of these traitors are having their day in court. Awesome to see justice working. Happy Holidays!

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    Everything, including lying and trying every way to stay in power after losing the election The ultimate treacherous action to our democracy. One by one all of these traitors are having their day in court. Awesome to see justice working. Happy Holidays!

Are you actually thinking and saying that Bimbo Biden won the election with 80 million votes? And how about the no justice for the Biden family? You sound like a liberal....I hope you are not. :)

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Republicans? I guess we're all about states rights (outlined specifically in election laws) unless it affects us in a way we don't like?

First -- Trump was never going to win Colorado or Maine, so get over that.

Second - Election procedures are up to the states that hold them.

Third - Do either of those states matter to get Trump Electorally elected? No.

This is typical behavior of Republicans. Just another big government party lying about being small government.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

"Happy holidays " is just like a spineless lib...

*if* there was cheating, would you want to know?

*if* there was cheating, wouldn't you agree the legitimate winner should use all legal options to ensure the legitimate winner remained or became president?

What lie did Trump tell? Please enlighten me.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Republicans? I guess we're all about states rights (outlined specifically in election laws) unless it affects us in a way we don't like?

First -- Trump was never going to win Colorado or Maine, so get over that.

Second - Election procedures are up to the states that hold them.

Third - Do either of those states matter to get Trump Electorally elected? No.

This is typical behavior of Republicans. Just another big government party lying about being small government.
    Head shake.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Maybe you could find some middle ground in there? He was a surprising breath of fresh air to this voter, who did much of what he said he would do, and was not your typical career bureaucrat. Yes, he was also abrasive and outspoken. Qualities I appreciated when he met with world leaders. What we have now is absolutely embarrassing. He naps while here in the US, undoing daily the good that Trump did manage. Then heads out and poops himself when meeting his peers on the world stage. It is so disgusting that I still believe we have grounds for a huge class-action lawsuit vs the DNC for what they have done to our country.

You know. If we still had laws and enforcement and shit?
    Thought I was in the middle ground. I acknowledge the accomplishments. I do not demonize him. But I also don't think that he should be idolized for not taking a salary when he is a multimillionaire. Again, nice symbology, but not a sacrifice for him.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Well, one of Strzok's texts to his side piece once he saw that Trump actually won called it "fucking terrifying." I'd equate that to scared directly from a swamp creature, no? I'd assume that qualifies even under the most narrow of definitions.

And it's not that myself or probably most think that the swamp can be drained overnight or all of it ever will be. But what it is about is how there's now a growing and healthy distrust of the establishment, alphabet agencies, and the governmental bureaucracy in general that didn't exist a decade ago, at least not to near this degree, where folks realize the swamp has an agenda and it's NOT on the side of We the People. Their collective behavior as a reaction to not only Trump, but his America-first policies and positions has opened many an eye that otherwise would have never seen the light. They've always been this way, but Trump brought it out in the open for all to see.

Change has to start somewhere and exposing the perps and their agenda is a step in the right direction. Never happened 'til 2016.
    Although I can’t find a full transcript of his texts right now, the articles i found in a quick search turned up texts saying he wanted to key someone’s car because they had a Bernie sticker on it and made other comments about Sessions, who was a swamp creature, being the AG. So him calling it terrifying sounds like hyberpole, but fair enough.
    Define scared for is please

cause great fear or nervousness in; frighten.
    "I was scared stiff"

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Maybe slightly different views. I'd agree with your definition in part, but mine would be broader and simpler. And that is one that pursues and funds global aspirations....whether financially, militarily, or diplomatically......as a priority and before he takes care of his own country who he was elected to serve. Basically putting the needs and successes of other nations and their citizens above that of your own, which was the epitome of the Bush presidency. And I don't think he ever wanted to cede US sovereignty.

And as far as Al Queda and 9-11, I had and have ZERO problem going in directly after to wherever they were hiding and hunting down them and their leaders. I was as angry and vengeful as anyone. But when that largely didn't work and Bin Laden got away, I was NOT for hanging around in Afghanistan for another two decades fighting a futile war against the Taliban, which, by the way, we lost. They should have pulled out and used their intelligence and Special Forces to finally cut the head off the snake. Oh, and guess what? The Taliban is still in charge today some 20-plus years later. You'd have thought we learned something from Vietnam and from what the Soviets went through in Afghanistan in the '80s, but no. Stupid and futile, not to mention deadly and expensive. But what the hell, none of the global elitists' kids were at risk.

And if you bought for a minute that Saddam Hussein was a threat to the US, that's what's laughable. Bad guy? Yep. Brutal dictator? Without question. But finding him and killing him, which required trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives changed nothing. And it certainly changed nothing for the US and its citizens.

It's not our fucking job to police the world, though W thought it was his. Maybe it's his nature, maybe it was a vendetta. I believe the latter. And he did so while his own country went down the shitter in the biggest economic collapse in decades. And I was a big fan of his at one time, but no longer.

The fact that he and the rest of the politicians in his family are so rabidly anti-Trump says it all.......demonizing a guy who actually puts Country first. They never did. Sad, but telling.
    Isolationism just kicks the can down the road (re: WW2). Sooner or later it comes to your doorstep.

Saddam had provided sanctuary, aid and resources to the terrorists. He had a WMD program and that was a danger to all, just as Iran is today.

The economy was in great shape during W's terms. You need to check your facts. Regarding the housing bubble after he was out of office, W asked congress on 23 occasions to tighten up on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, et al. He was ignored. We were warned.

People who demonize W always refuse to answer a question. Do you think that Al Qaeda planned to retire after 9/11? The hard and undisputable fact is that W protected the US from further attacks. That is putting America first.

Feel free to have the last word.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The economy was in great shape during W's terms. You need to check your facts.

Other than the 2 recessions, sure.

"The Great Recession of 2007" coupled with the banking meltdown. Had 7 years in office to prior so cannot claim it was someone elses fault.

And since you brought up kicking the can down the road, lets not forget $6trillion in debt.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    People who demonize W always refuse to answer a question. Do you think that Al Qaeda planned to retire after 9/11? The hard and undisputable fact is that W protected the US from further attacks. That is putting America first.

Going after AQ after 9/11 was not exactly a tough decision. Dems supported it too.

Hiow about Iraq? Still think Saddam was trying to get Yellowcake Uranium from Niger? Still think he had a nuclear weapons program? We literally invaded a country, got thousands of our soldiers killed and many more crippled, on bullshit.

Last edited:

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Other than the 2 recessions, sure.

"The Great Recession of 2007" coupled with the banking meltdown. Had 7 years in office to prior so cannot claim it was someone elses fault.

And since you brought up kicking the can down the road, lets not forget $6trillion in debt.
    I guess a recession isn't a problem unless you're one of those impacted by it!

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    And on the local front, Phelan is courting Dems for funds. Also tried to get non-citizen voting into law. Somehow we still can't get rid of that POS. What's up with our Reps? And Lee files to run for Congress again. Dallas's Jenkins says law against illegals is dumb and DANGEROUS. Mayorkas intends to rule that illegal MUST stay in Texas!

Last edited:

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    And on the local front, Phelan is courting Dems for funds. Also tried to get non-citizen voting into law. Somehow we still can't get rid of that POS. What's up with our Reps? And Lee files to run for Congress again. Dallas's Jenkins says law against illegals is dumb and DANGEROUS. Mayorkas intends to rule that illegal MUST stay in Texas!
    Mayorkas intends to rule that illegal MUST stay in Texas!

He has no authority to do that. I so look forward to the day he goes to jail for a long time for the damage he and O'Biden have done to our nation. Both are bought, and Traitors.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    While Phelan wasn't the topic of this thread, suggest those in his district get their heads out of their rear ends and vote for someone else. Phelan's running buddy, Andrew Murr (53rd TX) is not running but Wes Virdell is. He is running for Murr's seat and to represent voters in the 53rd: From his campaign website:

"Driven by his belief that if we lose the 2nd Amendment, we will lose all other rights shortly afterward, Wes started attending the Texas Capitol in 2011 to fight for our gun rights and has been active at the Capitol since then. Before being selected as the Texas State Director for Gun Owners of America, Wes served as the Texas Hill Country Coordinator." source: https://virdellfortexas.com/

If you live in Bandera, Crane, Crockett, Edwards, Kerr, Kimble, Llano, Mason, McCulloch, Medina, Menard, Pecos, Real, Schleicher, Sutton, or Upton Counties consider voting for a true conservative and 2A warrior.

Top Bottom