Target Sports

Trump blasts Democrats, points to border wall construction elsewhere in the world

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    That really is just not correct.

I spend a good part of my job in a very liberal (higher education) setting.
    The liberals I discuss this with just want him to stop acting like a kid holding his breath till he gets his way.

He, so easily, could come out of this looking like an inspirational leader were he to quit obsessing over the "5.7 billion" number, a figure he dreamt up because it sounds knowledgable and big-ish-enough and now his "base" has accepted that 5.7B as a real number based on engineering and architectural plans. It is no such thing.

For those of us that fact check him he considers to looks to be a fool.
    Want an example? Two days after he was in Texas he stated quite certainly "Well, I haven't actually left the White House in months." during Fox's Pirro interview.
    https://factba.se/transcript/donald-trump-interview-jeanine-pirro-fox-news-january-12-2019.

Fact check me please. He appears do disingenuous when he says nonsensical things.

He's our president.
    I want him to succeed rather than look the fool spewing misinformation.
    Heh

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Makes it easy, by comparison, to view myself as a very conservative man.

7166-2T.jpg

Attachments

• 7166-2T.jpg
      7166-2T.jpg
      22.3 KB · Views: 169

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I'm on the right and do not care.

I find that statement laughable.

The wall is a much needed component of a far more complex problem.

The 5.7 billion number Trump is obsessed with was pulled out of his sigmoid and is a nonsensical number.
    Why does that not bother the right?

When is he going to man-up and negotiate???
    3 billion for the wall
    3 billion for high tech
    2 billion for additional personnel
    1 billion discretionary for border states

If he proposed that he's look like a statesman leader rather than the dictator demanding a confabulated 5.7 number.
    And he'd then get far more than he is asking.

Ya, ya, ya . I've said that before with scant response because most agree.

The Left will not negotiate with him even when he is pushing for things that they wanted just a few years ago. They are against anything he is for. Period.

He dug in his heels as he has to. The Left won't even come to the table so how can he negotiate?

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Wow in post 21, HKShooter splain things AND insults Trump voters at the same time. You can call yourself whatever but you are no conservative. He seems to do pretty well in pissing the left off so I am good with that.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Land mine warning signs would be even cheaper.
    Just lay a few real mines around that are stepped on, and don't do any clean up of the area....

Better yet, post the signs. Leave a few surgical supply body parts around a crater dug in the ground. No real mines required.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    If you call Trump acting like a petulant child then WTH do you call Pelosi???

avvidclif,

I'll take that one. = I call "Nanny" Pelosi UNFIT TO SERVE in the Congress of the USA and/or in any other "position of public trust".

just my OPINION, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    True. Very few Mexicans if any there at all.

Dawico,

According to the former Chief Inspector of the US Border Patrol, recently the BP has apprehended illegal aliens from 140 nations.

I believe that ALL of the illegal aliens, who are currently IN our republic should leave FOREVER, unless/until they eave & are LAWFULLY readmitted.

The simple FACT is that the USA cannot allow all of the people who want into our nation to come/stay, as that could be a BILLION aliens.

yors, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    LOL it will slow the day trippers but organized crime will be cutting cat flaps in the fence, digging tunnels and shipping them in.

Whether that happens or not, depends on large measure on IF it is COMPLETED (despite morons like Pelosi, Durbin, Schumer & others of that ilk.) & of what material that it is made.

The WALL built by the Israelis has STAYED upright & serviceable despite the best efforts of the PLO's terrorists. AND that wall has cut illegal entries into Israel by 99+ percent.

My suggestion is that you do some serious research on the Israeli border wall before believing ANY of the KNOWINGLY FALSE partisan propaganda & FOOLISHNESS of the DIMocRATS & the LEFTIST media's constant spewers of LIES.

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Better than illegal immigrants on the dole for life.
    'AustinN4,

AGREED 100%. - Also, I want every illegal alien that is "handled by " police agencies for any crime to be declared to be "Undesirable Aliens" & FOREVER banned from the USA.
    (Should they return, they should be tried/sentenced to hard labor, until they decide to GET OUT & STAY OUT.)

just my OPINION, satx

Nietzsche

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2016
    The WALL built by the Israelis has STAYED upright & serviceable despite the best efforts of the PLO's terrorists. AND that wall has cut illegal entries into Israel by 99+ percent.

My suggestion is that you do some serious research on the Israeli border wall before believing ANY of the KNOWINGLY FALSE partisan propagandac

Can you really compare a wall around a country smaller than most, if not all States in the US to the border wall. Add the the fact that the citizens live in a state of alert and are trained via national service to be vigilant. Hamas loves to tunnel under that wall too.

Top Bottom