Things you read or hear that make you mad.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I'm watching you. Better not have an AR pistol with the stock removed, recoil tube still on it. Playing like it's a pistol specific buffer.

I will black helicopter your whole family, cousins, old girl friends, and even your old high school principal.

My AR pistol never had a stock to remove.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    When people use Conversate instead of converse.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    MH,

Live in your parents basement?

Use words like 'chill', 'dude' 'awesome' and so on?

Or, am I way off base?

Like, you're just being silly?

Fact is, I had a BIL who lived with his parents and their financial generosity until he hit 45/46 and finally moved out. Got a job, even got married for a short time.

Two years later he shot himself in the heart with a .357 magnum. His decaying body wasn't found for about a week.

Sad ending.

Parents who allow/encourage their grown children to stay with them do them no favors...

Way off base. My parents dont even have a basement! lol

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Transgender - No such thing.

Mentally ill?

Check!

Man made freak?

Check!

Genetically tested, no matter how many hormones you take, surgeries you've had, if you were born male, you're still male.

Born female, you're still female even you can slightly inflate the little dingus you were born with.

However, Target wants your business.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Transgender - No such thing.

I don't want to derail this thread so I'll simply say that the science doesn't support this view any more. I don't particularly like it, but there are some pretty scary studies out there about what happens "in the closet" vs. open living as one feels.

Past that, as a medic/someone who's worked in an ER, you'd be surprised by the number of men - especially "manly men" - that wear something feminine under their "man clothes." It's not a LOT, mind you, but it's statistically significant.

To be on topic... the use of "no such thing" to dismiss an idea one disagrees with in an attempt to invalidate the other side of an argument by denial such argument exists.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    M911,

Science supports that when genetically tested, if you're male, you test as a "MALE" and vice versa irrespective of hormones taken or surgery had.

If you go through all the weird surgeries, not just genitally, but adams apple shaving, removing bone from the jawline for a more feminine look if you're a guy and on and on, sorry old boy or girl, you're still a boy or girl, albeit now a man made freak.

Yes, I understand there's still a number of gays in the closet who come across as manly men while wearing frilly under (gag) things, but they're a different story.

So-called 'gender reassignment surgery' is the in thing with a certain sub-section of the mentally ill.

They do need help, but pretending to be what they're not isn't helping them, unless your definition of help is being an facilitator of mental illness.

Back on track: Pre-owned cars/trucks - I hate that term.

This euphemism is somehow supposed to make the seller's product more appealing.

It doesn't work for me. How do I know the pre-owner (BS made up word) treated the vehicle with proper maintenance, didn't drive it half in and half out of the surf when drunk, as a one time acquaintance liked to do or drove over what should have driven over by only slow moving 4 wheel drive vehicles?

I'm sure you get the picture.

Just say "used" and be done with it.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    People who pronounce the word "Kidney" as kitt-ney.

Or "Florida" as FloorDah making a 3 syllable word into a 2 syllable word.

Or the reverse, such as pronouncing the 1 syllable word "Court" into a 2 syllable word by pronouncing it as "Co-Urt"

Top Bottom