• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    whatever. do you say 'clip' when everyone knows what the hell you mean, or do you pull proper terminology out of your ass? "a magazine full of .45 ACP rounds with green tips that are designed to penetrate the opponent so as to incapacitate them"

if so, from now on, when you post you need to explicitly type out your arguments when discussing the merits and pros and cons of why a certain politician should be elected or not. nothing less than 5 paragraphs, properly spaced.
    You're really making friends and winning hearts around here...

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    whatever. do you say 'clip' when everyone knows what the hell you mean, or do you pull proper terminology out of your ass? "a magazine full of .45 ACP rounds with green tips that are designed to penetrate the opponent so as to incapacitate them"

if so, from now on, when you post you need to explicitly type out your arguments when discussing the merits and pros and cons of why a certain politician should be elected or not. nothing less than 5 paragraphs, properly spaced.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<>

My late Dad, a WWII USAAC Intelligence Officer & Pilot, who served in Normandy in June 1944, then Belgium & Germany, and qualified as “Expert” in every hand held or shoulder-fired US Army weapon of the day; often called them .45 “clips”. Dad carried the xame Colt service 1911 all of his life, with a couple suit-pockets of loaded “clips”.

Never a holster or special belt, just IWB, “Mexican style”. Cocked.

I took it to McBride’s when Dad died, had all the replaceable, non-numbered, items replaced, put new original style handle scales on, & entrusted Dad’s Colt to my Engineer Grandson in Dallas back when I crossed 75 on my journey to the River Styx.

”Life goes on”; but we don’t !

So, yes, if you will: “clips’’. And we all KNOW. . . . . .

leVieux

Top Bottom