• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Just a reminder that if you can't remember the you had the last one then it's time to get one. I got on Monday. I sure don't remember my arm being sore from getting one. I wonder if its because I'm not working that muscle they shot it into.
    Venture Surplus ad

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Just a reminder that if you can't remember the you had the last one then it's time to get one. I got on Monday. I sure don't remember my arm being sore from getting one. I wonder if its because I'm not working that muscle they shot it into.
    The soreness is from the syndrome they call “ O - L - D “

there is no cure :)

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Same here my arm was sore for a day or two after it. I know why the Doc's loving giving it. Don't know how much the actual shot costs them, but my insurance reimbursed them about $560.00 for giving it to me.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Prior to c-19, I asked my PCP if she would give me a tetanus shot as I was certain it had been at least 10 years since my last.

She said nope...not without a wound to justify it...I'm paraphrasing, but I seem to recall for years the medical community encouraged tetanus shots...I was bewildered.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Prior to c-19, I asked my PCP if she would give me a tetanus shot as I was certain it had been at least 10 years since my last.

She said nope...not without a wound to justify it...I'm paraphrasing, but I seem to recall for years the medical community encouraged tetanus shots...I was bewildered.
    I had same experience at my PCP. They gave me one because of a wound 14 yrs ago… but none since and same response from PCP (no wound, no shot needed)

I also said no to RSV shot for seniors, another round pneumonia shots, shingles shots… and the special 65+ C-19 shots being pushed at every pharmacy in the world

a racket I tell ya… a racket

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Same here my arm was sore for a day or two after it. I know why the Doc's loving giving it. Don't know how much the actual shot costs them, but my insurance reimbursed them about $560.00 for giving it to me.
    bidenomics at work!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I rejected the Rona shots. But I have regularly got the tetnus shots over the years.

My father in law got the shingles and it was awful. Since I got chicken pox from my kids, I plan to get the shingles vaccine after seeing what he went through.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013

And the $560 is the answer to why every place pushes vaccinations. They bill insurance stupid amounts of money for each jab.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom