• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Just a reminder that if you can't remember the you had the last one then it's time to get one. I got on Monday. I sure don't remember my arm being sore from getting one. I wonder if its because I'm not working that muscle they shot it into.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Just a reminder that if you can't remember the you had the last one then it's time to get one. I got on Monday. I sure don't remember my arm being sore from getting one. I wonder if its because I'm not working that muscle they shot it into.
    The soreness is from the syndrome they call “ O - L - D “

there is no cure :)

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Same here my arm was sore for a day or two after it. I know why the Doc's loving giving it. Don't know how much the actual shot costs them, but my insurance reimbursed them about $560.00 for giving it to me.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Prior to c-19, I asked my PCP if she would give me a tetanus shot as I was certain it had been at least 10 years since my last.

She said nope...not without a wound to justify it...I'm paraphrasing, but I seem to recall for years the medical community encouraged tetanus shots...I was bewildered.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Prior to c-19, I asked my PCP if she would give me a tetanus shot as I was certain it had been at least 10 years since my last.

She said nope...not without a wound to justify it...I'm paraphrasing, but I seem to recall for years the medical community encouraged tetanus shots...I was bewildered.
    I had same experience at my PCP. They gave me one because of a wound 14 yrs ago… but none since and same response from PCP (no wound, no shot needed)

I also said no to RSV shot for seniors, another round pneumonia shots, shingles shots… and the special 65+ C-19 shots being pushed at every pharmacy in the world

a racket I tell ya… a racket

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Same here my arm was sore for a day or two after it. I know why the Doc's loving giving it. Don't know how much the actual shot costs them, but my insurance reimbursed them about $560.00 for giving it to me.
    bidenomics at work!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I rejected the Rona shots. But I have regularly got the tetnus shots over the years.

My father in law got the shingles and it was awful. Since I got chicken pox from my kids, I plan to get the shingles vaccine after seeing what he went through.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013

And the $560 is the answer to why every place pushes vaccinations. They bill insurance stupid amounts of money for each jab.

Top Bottom