• ...and so much more!
  • TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Not in the primary. He is the puppet masters chosen one.
    Looking ahead Colin Allred is running about 5 points behind Ted. No one else on the R side has shown a glimmer of hope. Unless he gets caught with a goat, maybe.
    Allred is a waste of our oxygen. No way in hell would I vote for him.

I like Cruz and contrary to @oldag I do not believe Cruz to be a RINO whatsoever.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The Allred ad I have seen has him crying over that gal whose life was in danger because of a bad pregnancy and she had to leave Texas to get an abortion. The right is about the border, economy and crime and the left... ABORTION aka women's health aka the right to choose (to kill a baby).
    In 50+ years, 556 OB deliveries, 30K+ OB ultrasound exams, I’v never seen a single case of abortion to save a mother’s life.

The ruptured tubal ectopics are dead or dying anyway.

This is so rare to be nonexistent.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Allred is a waste of our oxygen. No way in hell would I vote for him.

I like Cruz and contrary to @oldag I do not believe Cruz to be a RINO whatsoever.

Ag isn't saying it. Read these posts:

Not in the primary. He is the puppet masters chosen one.
    Looking ahead Colin Allred is running about 5 points behind Ted. No one else on the R side has shown a glimmer of hope. Unless he gets caught with a goat, maybe.

If there was anyone of positive note running against Cruz, that person would absolutely get my vote.

They're the ones saying it, and I'm wondering what they know that the rest of us don't. Cruz has appeared to be consistent and reliable (for a politician) so far, and hasn't stabbed us in the back that I'm aware of. I'm wondering how he's the "puppet masters' chosen one" and what he did to lose Byrd's vote. Far as I know he's still pissing off Dems and the entrenched swamp R's at the same time.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Cruz is smarter than most, a Constitutionalist, and as far as I am concerned, a somewhat honest politician who actually works for his constituents.

I have no trouble with voting for him!

Asked if it's true that Cruz was one of his smartest students ever, and [Alan] Dershowitz said yes. "And in fact, I got a lot of criticism from my friends on the left, saying, 'Why are you saying that?'" he added. "I'm a professor. I have to tell the truth about my students, even if I disagree with their views, even if I'm not going to vote for him."

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Cornyn should be a “case study” of how the corruption machine on the Potomac works.

Recall that when he first rose to public attention he was the very conservative, Law-&-Order, S E TX Judge Cornyn.

Once he got to D C, it was all downhill. . . . . .

D C must be razed and our Capital moved to mid-continent, maybe western Kansas.

The once-proud District of Columbia has been reduced to a sewer of corruption & crime by decades of democrat “self government”, which was never the intent of our Founders !

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Asked if it's true that Cruz was one of his smartest students ever, and [Alan] Dershowitz said yes. "And in fact, I got a lot of criticism from my friends on the left, saying, 'Why are you saying that?'" he added. "I'm a professor. I have to tell the truth about my students, even if I disagree with their views, even if I'm not going to vote for him."
    <>

Yes, maybe, BUT; haven’t you noticed Alan Dershowitz’ recent defection from the leftists’ side on just about every issue ?

<>

gasgas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    S Texas
    Always heard that Potomac fever was very contagious
    Lots of good people went there with good intentions but the fever eventually got worse

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    <>

Yes, maybe, BUT; haven’t you noticed Alan Dershowitz’ recent defection from the leftists’ side on just about every issue ?

<>

1) He has spoken highly of Cruz for over 2 decades, since Cruz became a public figure as SG. That quote is from 2016 for example.

2) He has not defected from a single liberal position (guns, abortion, civil liberties, BigGov, etc), just does not support some of their current strategies.

Top Bottom