• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I bought one from Mernicle Holsters (good holsters and belts) ten years ago and it's still as good as the day I got it. They are out there but ya' never know without recommendations or just taking a chance. And they usually aren't cheap.
    ARJ Defense ad

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I bought one from Mernicle Holsters (good holsters and belts) ten years ago and it's still as good as the day I got it. They are out there but ya' never know without recommendations or just taking a chance. And they usually aren't cheap.

Out of fairness to the fella who made that belt. I did wear it fishing in a bad rain storm. Seemed to soften up a lot after that.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Regarding full vs top grain. You're talking reinforced belts. Why should it matter at that point?
    Long term durability. Since it's reinforced they can use a thin piece of full grain (cost savings), but the full grain will last much longer than top grain. Full grain is just much more hard wearing and stays nicer looking as it wears over the years. It's not that much more expensive either. I'd expect the full grain one to be at most $15 more, but it would last nearly a lifetime.

Kore

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2016
    San Diego, CA
    Here's what CONCEALED NATION reviewer James England had to say about our Trakline Gun Belts by Kore Essentials.

Video Link -
    http://concealednation.org/2016/02/product-review-kore-essentials-trakline-belt-for-concealed-carry/
    PRODUCT REVIEW - Trakline Gun Belt For Concealed Carry by Kore Essentials

Posted by James England, February 23, 2016

When I first received the Kore Essentials Trakline belt, I kind of discounted it because it was so thin. Gun belts are traditionally made out of these thick layers of leather, steel, or polymer-woven cores. The Kore Essentials Trakline Belt appeared to be two soft layers of leather with some sort of core embedded in the middle.

But then I equipped it and my usual holster configuration (Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0). Carrying a heavier compact CZ-75D PCR, I figured this would surely put it through the test. I was looking for the leather to deform or sway in a matter of weeks. It’s been my daily carry gun belt for going on two months and, as you’ll see from the product review video, the belt is just as straight as the day I got it out of the box.

Out of the box, the Kore Essentials Trakline belt needed to be cut down significantly. The folks over at Kore Essentials did this because different people will need different lengths. It’s default length is 54″ and it’s 1.4″ wide. Because my CZ-75D PCR with AGH 3.0 IWB adds an extra 2 inches to my waistline, I cut it down to a few inches more than I was expecting to need. This is what Kore Essentials recommends and it works.

One of the big features I liked was its latch mechanism for the belt buckle. Instead of using a hole buckle like most traditional belts, this one has a series of tracks. Each track is a quarter inch from the next, allowing for a very custom fit. If you’ve ever been stuck between tightening a belt uncomfortably or leaving it too loose — the Kore Essentials Trakline belt takes the guesswork out of the equation.

These tracks, when inserted into the buckle, keep the belt secure. I never experienced the belt give way. In fact, when I first put it on I got scared that I couldn’t take it off because I didn’t understand how the release switch worked. “Oh great. I hope I like this belt because it’s stuck for good.”

The good news, once you figure out the latch (it’s really easy), the belt comes off flawlessly.

The Kore Essentials Trakline Gun Belt isn’t bulky but it does everything a solid gun belt ought to do. It doesn’t lose its shape, come undone, and it’s highly adjustable. The belt buckle selection from the website seems geared more for a business professional crowd. That’s exactly where the Kore Essentials Trakline Belt falls into play for me — if I’m going to a social occasion or don’t anticipate I’ll be rolling around in the mud.

Features of the Trakline Belt:

• Extremely comfortable
    • Custom-fit to waistline
    • Thin yet resilient
    • Reinforced leather
    • Swappable belt buckles

When wearing a business suit, wearing a thick steel-reinforced leather belt can be cumbersome and it can also present an extended silhouette that looks like I either have a tumor growing out from my hip or, more correctly, a concealed carry firearm stowed in an inside the waistband holster. Because the Trakline belt is so thin, it doesn’t press up on the material of any covering layers and prevents any obvious printing.

FINAL RATING: Kore Essentials Trakline Belt (24″ to 44″ Black)

MSRP: $59.95 — basic model with added features like reversible belt leather for an additional $25.

All rankings in each category are out of 5.0 possible points

• Conceal: 5.0
    • Comfort: 5.0
    • Presentation: 5.0
    • Durability: 4.4
    • Value: 4.5

Grade
    : 4.8/5.0 (A+; Honor Roll)

Out of all the equipment I’ve had the pleasure of reviewing, the Kore Essentials Trakline belt definitely makes the Honor Roll. It meets all my needs as a concealed carrier and is perfect for formal or business occasions. I would safely recommend it to anyone looking for a very well designed belt good for all occasions.

See the collection @ http://www.KoreEssentials.com

Last edited:

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just to let you guys know who are slamming me and giving the thumbs up to Kore Essentials, check out this email that I received today, where they are threatening to give out my C C info and cause problems with my employer, and thenn tell me you'd like to do business with them . . .

# #

We're going to give you a day to remove the post on Rip-off report and move on...

or you're going to wish you did Doyle Sinclair... we have a lot on you already, your cc and job info. Why do this for a belt issue that you caused.

Additionally, Mr. Sinclair made some accusations that we threatened to give out his cc information. That is a complete and total LIE. It seems he's frustrated that his posts haven't had a greater impact. Conversely they have actually increased our gun belt sales recently.

As a company Kore Essentials as been in business for over 3 years online and holds an A++ rating with all of our cc processors, including PayPal. We don't store or keep the cc information, the cc processors do. Even if we did, we would never disseminate such information. That would be unethical and illegal.

Thanks for opportunity to set the record straight.

That's what I figured. I've followed the OP's antics in three different forums, and its very clear he has no intentions of telling the truth. What's humorous about this is that the OP's actions and your responses have gotten you at least a few sales. I may look into one of your gun belts myself.

Last edited:

itsmekevin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2016
    Wow, so much drama over a gun belt. I have been wearing my Kore Essentials Gun Belt for about a month now. So far, it's been working great. I tend to go on bulking cycles, and cutting cycles (weight lifting etc), so the belt gives me a lot of adjustment.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2013
    Round Rock
    I bought one last fall, the description definately said "Gun Belt", and the others were labeled fashion. I must say that I am 100% satisfied by my purchase, it supports my Kimber Pro Carry and My CZ-75 compact very well carried in IWB holsters. This guy is just one of those who is never wrong even when he is. He will be lucky if Kore essentials doesn't take legal action against him for libel.

ks123

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    I bought my kore essentials X2 (gun belt) about a month ago. I LOVE it. Wear it all the time with a g17 on an owb holster. It's fantastic, couldn't recommend it enough

jsflyrv

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2016
    In defense of the OP I did buy a trakline X1 Gun Buckle and belt set it is SKU TRKX1. I bought it March of 2016 and have worn it daily with a IWB holster carrying a Glock 43. I have had the belt pull away from the buckle four times in that short amount of time. The teeth that grip the buckle pull right out of the belt itself and each time I have to cut about 1/2" off of the belt. I love the belt but they do need to figure out another way to fasten the buckle to the belt. It is embarrassing when you have to walk out of a public place holding your pants up while a IWB gun and holster are trying to pull them down.

Reinz

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 5, 2014
    East TX
    Ok, I know the last post was six weeks ago, but I just have to comment having read the entire thread.

I had one of these Tracline type fashion belts 25 years ago. It looked very similar, obviously not a new idea.

Anyway, my fashion belt was about 3/4 wide IIRC. I don't see how anyone with common sense ever would have considered using that belt to carry a firearm. Thus which makes me question if the OP has the proper amount of common sense to even be responsibly carrying in the first place.

Top Bottom