• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I spent 30min on the phone with Jason and he's a really nice guy. Ordered the 4.6XT and hoping for a November delivery but December is more realistic. :(
    Jason sent an email Monday saying I wouldn't get the scope until December due to what he expected to receive.

He just called, Sightmark doubled this months shipment to him and he'll have 'em tomorrow. I just paid the remaining balance and he's shipping mine on Friday. May have it Saturday but Monday seems like a sure thing.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Jason sent an email Monday saying I wouldn't get the scope until December due to what he expected to receive.

He just called, Sightmark doubled this months shipment to him and he'll have 'em tomorrow. I just paid the remaining balance and he's shipping mine on Friday. May have it Saturday but Monday seems like a sure thing.

Under promise and over deliver. That's a good business strategy.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    :evil:

But it may not be as pain free as it appears. Seems I'm in line to get another AR (which I really don't want) in order to have a dedicated night rig.

Furthermore, with the critters I have running around, it makes sense to put NV on my 10/22 ... maybe another dedicated rig.

Where does it end? :mad:

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    :evil:

But it may not be as pain free as it appears. Seems I'm in line to get another AR (which I really don't want) in order to have a dedicated night rig.

Furthermore, with the critters I have running around, it makes sense to put NV on my 10/22 ... maybe another dedicated rig.

Where does it end? :mad:

Please let us know how you like the new scope. It looks pretty cool to me and a great price to boot. I'm thinking hard on getting one of these.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Please let us know how you like the new scope. It looks pretty cool to me and a great price to boot. I'm thinking hard on getting one of these.
    No problem but it may be a while and it's doubtful I can put together a video like 35R's.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Damn this broken USPS tracking screen. :mad:

LoL

Along the same line, I ordered some stuff last weekend, & since 2-3 day priority mail was only $1.50 more than the cheapest I sprang for it.
    Got notice from company it shipped out Monday, & should arrive Wednesday.
    Well, it finally showed up as "out for delivery" Friday, & I still don't have it.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    After some angst dealing with the USPS today, I received the scope this afternoon. And thanks to 35Remington's how-to video, I haven't needed the instructions. ;)

I've only piddled with it a little tonight so the biggest thing I can report on is they have fixed the lens cover. The collar rotates 360 so the cover can open any direction desired. Other than the pivot bolt the assembly is plastic and seems sturdy enough. The lens cover is the weakest link and I can imagine breaking it near the hinge if you are not careful.

PhotonXTlenscover_zps5b8eea98.jpg

Top Bottom