• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    That makes sense to me. Now, the big question, WHERE are you now?!? The only acceptable answer is hunting. lol
    Texas SOT

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    The Photon XT strikes first blood. Using the heart girth estimating method, this boar came to 188 pounds, and dropped like a rock with one .223 Barnes TSX to the brain. I've got much more to say about the Photon later; just need to find the time to sit down and write it out.

sugu3evu.jpg

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    :laughing: widely when I saw the eye! Nice pig. Distance taken?

Tell me all the bad stuff NOW! If you don't, I'm likely to order tomorrow.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    If he gives me the good ole boy price, yes. I found it out of state at the price you mentioned privately which means no taxes but I'd rather support a local.

His website says both In stock and back ordered, kinda confusing but a phone call should clear that up.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    If he gives me the good ole boy price, yes. I found it out of state at the price you mentioned privately which means no taxes but I'd rather support a local.

I was in the same position, and went with Jason based on customer service. There has not been a single dealer in America with units in stock (sitting on a shelf unclaimed) since the release of this product. Jason was very good about letting me know where I was in line, and Sightmark clearly likes him because when another dealer defaulted on his pre-order, Jason was the one who got the additional units.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Nothing I have to say changes my overall recommendation: Buy it, and buy it now. Are you going through Jason at Outdoor Legacy?

I spent 30min on the phone with Jason and he's a really nice guy. Ordered the 4.6XT and hoping for a November delivery but December is more realistic. :(

Top Bottom