• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

This might have something to do with shit head leaving Aurora.

Something is definitely going on - an "interim" chief generally stays around until a permanent chief fills the position. He's been pushed out. Maybe eventually we'll find out what he fucked up there.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

I'm sure he'll approach that position with all the ethics, professionalism and honesty he's shown in his previous positions...in other words, it's gonna be a shit show where he does everything he can to have every news camera pointed at him at all times, while everything he's responsible for "overseeing" goes down the toilet.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    It's official. The people running the City of Austin are brain dead fools. Not only do they create a way to spend over $250,000 they don't have and have never needed before, but they hire a brain dead fool to put in that position.
    Incredible.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Entrenched leftists supporting one of their own. Like the mafia, politicians take care of each other. Especially on the left.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    We will see. I heard an interview with an Austin city councilwoman who was none to pleased about Art the Fart coming back. Apparently it was done behind their backs. That lying ass, no good californian can go back there. He's been nothing but a stain on police departments that were stupid enough to hire him.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    We will see. I heard an interview with an Austin city councilwoman who was none to pleased about Art the Fart coming back. Apparently it was done behind their backs. That lying ass, no good californian can go back there. He's been nothing but a stain on police departments that were stupid enough to hire him.
    THE ONE AND ONLY positive is he understands APD needs staffing, and that to get hires will require paying for the skills and professionalism they want. So to that end, it could be worse and without a direct policy influence APD will be somewhat insulated from his whims and with him (presumably) advocating for pay and hiring it may be a net positive despite his shady, slimy politics.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    gee, that sounds like a vengeful ex-president who has promised to be a dictator on Day 1 if re-elected, but you don't have a problem with that?

....I think I'm done with this conversation
    First of all, it was a joke to a question about those who believe he would be a dictator. Basically meaning like a new boss taking over a corporation.

mp_tx

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Austin
    But will he, though? Or will he just be the loyal lapdog of his allies on the city council?
    He doesn’t really have any allies within the current Council. Maybe Mackenzie Kelly, but she is already on a lonely island. He has Mayor and interim City Manager support, but an election is around the corner, and city manager hiring just got underway. Might be a very short tenure. If I was Ace, I would be renting instead of buying a place to live.

Top Bottom