• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas

The concoction, which was planted inside a sports drink bottle, was found to contain a mixture of lemon, salt and vinegar. Though the ingredients weren’t actually toxic, the child required additional medical monitoring at a hospital following its consumption, the Bexar County Sheriff’s Office in San Antonio said.
    Injury to a child is a felony.
    The article dosent say if the gut bomb was kept in a refridgerator at the school but if it was in a closed back pack or other bag then the charge is bogus
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Injury to a child is a felony.
    The article dosent say if the gut bomb was kept in a refridgerator at the school but if it was in a closed back pack or other bag then the charge is bogus

What a ****ing idiot, I hope faces full charges as she deliberately intended to sicken the child!!

According to BCSO, deputies learned that the sick child was given a drink by a classmate during P.E. class.

Through the course of the investigation, it was learned that the mother of the student who provided the drink, intentionally mixed the contents of the drink to allegedly prevent her son's drink from being stolen at school by other students.

You can see the vileness of this woman in her mug shot!

1709902859573.png

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    What a ****ing idiot, I hope faces full charges as she deliberately intended to sicken the child!!

According to BCSO, deputies learned that the sick child was given a drink by a classmate during P.E. class.

Through the course of the investigation, it was learned that the mother of the student who provided the drink, intentionally mixed the contents of the drink to allegedly prevent her son's drink from being stolen at school by other students.

You can see the vileness of this woman in her mug shot!

View attachment 438972

But did the other kid learn his lesson?

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    “The contents were not toxic..”

I see no reason to arrest her. Why did the stupid kid drink vinegar? I’d never have gotten the first drink down.

My son was terrible about drinking people’s sodas in the fridge. My kids would buy a bottle of soda, my son would drink all but a little bit.

One day they set him up. An orange soda with about 40% vinegar was left in there. The girls were all in on it. I saw it in there several days and was surprised no one had drank it. I knew something was up.

Then one night he comes in late and drinks some of it. His reaction was awesome and they all came running. Hilarity ensued. He never drank an already opened soda again.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom