• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    That is a popular misconception, and I have heard it for years. However, if the heart is no longer pumping, the animal won't actually 'bleed out'. You will get a little oozing, but the circulatory system isn't going to entirely (or even nearly entirely) void itself strictly due to gravity.

I agree. You're right.

That's better then just saying. The blood makes a Damn mess. What's a cow hold? Something like 30 quarts? 6 gallons...

Bloody mud half way up to your knees. It go's everywhere. Drain what you can before cutting him up.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Much ado about nothing.

Perhaps, Mr. Brenner should've been a bit more circumspect.

Now, if peta types want to really go bonkers, go to a packing plant.

P.S. Yep, cattle produce a lot of blood and it's a good product for sausage among many other things.

If people want to get upset regarding killing and eating living things, my vote is for the poor bivalve. It's generally stuck in one spot, unless it's a free swimming bay scallop, or consider the poor abalone, oh the humanity, oh wait, the seafood, mmmmhhhhhhh!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I know there must be a number of hunters on this forum.

I've killed thousands of birds, fish, a number of mammals and I ate everyone, wait, I gave some to friends and family.

The idea of processing game makes some cringe, but they keep on eating them, the hypocrites.

Yeah, go to the store because meat comes from stores. No killing or processing, my ass.

Top Bottom