• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WAA

I ❤️ Texas
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Slab City
    Might I add that “popular with police officers and rappers” shot from Fox is one of the tamer bylines I saw.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    JOHN_M._BROWNING.jpg

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Glock turned Chuck Schumer from an unknown Congressman to a powerful (and evil) Senator. Schumer was the guy who went around making speeches about how Glocks couldn't be seen on airport xray machines and wouldn't set off metal detectors. The press ate it up and NEVER bothered to publish the truth. The anti-2A folks started pouring money into Schumer's war chest and put him in position to regularly screw everyone in the United States.

I was in the original Carter's Country store one day back in the 90's and some customer was talking to one of the managers about buying a pistol. He was asking questions and at one point mentioned he had heard good things about Glocks. The Carters' manager teed off on him and told him that "BY GAWD!" Carters would never carry those junk guns! I was thinking that I'd seen Glocks in their store a year or so earlier, so I knew that wasn't true, but it also wasn't the first time I'd seen them lie (or been personally lied to by their staff). I found out later that Glock had been selling pretty well and refused to cut Carters a deal on the price, so they were refusing to sell Glocks to "hurt" the company. Eventually both sides kissed and made up and suddenly Carters didn't think they were plastic junk anymore. As I write this, I'm trying to remember the last time I was in Carters. It's been years. At one time they were the go-to place, but now they're not even on my last desperation place list.

Top Bottom