• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    You know what I find strange? Apparently lots of people are coming forward and saying they are in disbelief, and that they can't understand why they would do these things... well... if you knew these people... why didn't you turn them in yesterday after the FBI briefing BEFORE this all happened?

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    You know what I find strange? Apparently lots of people are coming forward and saying they are in disbelief, and that they can't understand why they would do these things... well... if you knew these people... why didn't you turn them in yesterday after the FBI briefing BEFORE this all happened?

Because up until the point that they knew folks were watchin', many of 'em in that liberal hotbed of American Haters were likely cheering these scum on....

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Because up until the point that they knew folks were watchin', many of 'em in that liberal hotbed of American Haters were likely cheering these scum on....

That's a pretty wild claim.

I would assume, regardless of political affiliation, that a person would not encourage the senseless killing of their fellow countrymen.

Edit:

Okay, I realized that some people have called for killing gun owners and what not, so maybe it's not that wild of a claim.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

I would assume, regardless of political affiliation, that a person would not encourage the senseless killing of their fellow countrymen.

Edit:

Okay, I realized that some people have called for killing gun owners and what not, so maybe it's not that wild of a claim.

Trust me.....it's not a wild claim, unfortunately. Problem being, we're rational human beings with a sense of right and wrong, a respect for the rule of law, and a love of our country. The liberal universities teach that the US is ALWAYS wrong, and should be destroyed by any means possible. If you doubt that, log onto some of their student-affiliated websites (warning - be prepared to become VERY angry).

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

Any more questions?

attachment.php

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi

Edit:

Ol Barry, launched his campaign for state senate, in the house of bill ayers, that group planted a few bombs...

One of the women associated with the group, that was actually convicted, just got hired at some northeastern college.
    http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/...-murder-now-an-adjunct-professor-at-columbia/

Of course bill Ayers routinely lectures on college campus's...

These people literally were in involved with or actually killed their country men, and were deeply influential in launching the potus's career and are now actively indoctrinating our kids....

Top Bottom