• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    ive looked at the bushnell stuff before while at academy and ive had bushnell scopes on my other rifles and ive been pleased. ive been looking up the Primary Arms reviews and people have been saying gooooood things for the price. one question, does the smaller moa # mean the smaller the dot or is a larger moa number better to have?

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    ive looked at the bushnell stuff before while at academy and ive had bushnell scopes on my other rifles and ive been pleased. ive been looking up the Primary Arms reviews and people have been saying gooooood things for the price. one question, does the smaller moa # mean the smaller the dot or is a larger moa number better to have?

When they are talking red dot sights, the "MOA" number is roughly the number of inches the dot will cover at 100 yards. As to which one is better, I don't think there is a "right" answer. It is what you like. I don't think red dots are designed to be long range scopes (not that you can't). I've got my eye on one of the holographic ones. . . maybe a bushnel, or heck, I might just save up for the Eotec. . . we'll see, part of me wants an Aimpoint. . . . I'll probably end up having both by the time this is all said and done. . . but thats gonna be years.

Top Bottom