Rant: The Worst Customer Service Attitude Ever!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    In this case, it looks like Kalifornia is worse than China. Hard to figure out how to do all the homework required for a purchase these days.
    DK Firearms

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The shoulder holster is not bad. Except for the presence of load bearing plastic parts, it does what it should do and I need the holster.

As some of the members suggested, there are other makers with good products that will do the job without the snotty attitude, but FIT was an important factor. The Miami Vice SH is a perfect example. One reviewer wrote that if the buyer didn't resemble the manikin in the pictures, the holster would NOT fit! That manikin was midget size!

The Aker ad said that their holster would extend to fit a 62" user and that's why I ordered it. I wear a size 54-56 coat. Gotta have a SH for a big boy!

To sum it up, except for the plastic parts, the holster fills my needs perfectly. Gonna keep it.

Flash

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Genuinely curious: would it be possible to sub in metal parts?

Since Aker won't assist if that does happen, I considered that possibility. The problem is that the plastic loops have holster leather sewn around them. The four plastic parts are in the worst possible location!

Flash

Top Bottom