• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    List of Proposed California Gun Control Measures -- 500 Round Max, No Grandfathering, No Detachable Mags, Mandatory License | The Truth About Guns

• Possession of hollow point bullets and similar assault bullets a felony.
    • EDIT Must register and report ammo purchases. Only purchase max 500 rounds.
    • 10 round magazine limit.
    • ALL magazines must be fixed to the gun (can not be removed without the use of a tool)
    • 100% prohibition of all magazines greater than 10 rounds. All previous grandfathered magazines become illegal. Felony if you keep one.
    • Changing definition of shotgun revolving cylinder -- Basically only single shot shotguns will remain legal.
    • Bullet Buttons will become illegal -- All AR and AK style rifles that are currently equipped with them will be designated Assault Weapons. Felony to possess.
    • All gun owners now must be licensed like drivers.
    • All gun owners must carry gun liability insurance
    Texas SOT

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Cool! A lot of guns and ammo coming onto the market to alleviate the panic - sweet!

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I feel for the good people in California. That is some real commie crap they're trying to push through.

singk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Wow....... It sounds like I am back in communist Russia. I thought I came to free country.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I love that you can't even have "assault bullets" aka hollow points.

Nothing says "freedom" like being forced to use regular ol' FMJ to protect your house.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    They should develop a round that is filled with only confetti. It should be mandated that everyone, police included, carry it.

This way, if you're needing to defend yourself, you can shoot confetti at the bad guy, it'll make him feel better, and then you can bake a cake and everyone can feel good and safe.

singk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Would Feinstein's security be carrying these guns with non detachable mags and ball ammo?........off course not.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    They should develop a round that is filled with only confetti. It should be mandated that everyone, police included, carry it.

This way, if you're needing to defend yourself, you can shoot confetti at the bad guy, it'll make him feel better, and then you can bake a cake and everyone can feel good and safe.

Weeeeeee !!!

unbranded-confetti-gun.jpg

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I wonder how many people in LA alone will die because of these laws. If you value your life I'd say now is the time to move from CA.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I would like to know what a bullet button is.... maybe im just stupid

It's a California-only thing attached to certain naughty rifles to make them incapable of detaching their magazines without a tool. A bullet can be used as the tool to accomplish this easily. It has to be one of the most absurd devices ever invented to comply with one of the most absurd laws ever written.

Top Bottom