• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JGA177

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2024
    Austin
    well, this sucks! I found him shortly after he started his channel some 6-7 yrs ago, and always found his content with fully explained reasoning to be excellent food for thought. Learned quite a few things from him because he took the time to explain about the good and the bad.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    That was a depressing fifty second, but I'm glad his legacy is going to live on. James Yeager's crew has kept his channel alive and kept Tactical Response trucking on - love him or hate him. I'm glad that Paul Harrell has similar family to take the reigns. I do wonder if they'll rename his channel though - its a little weird the TR crew didn't change the channel name from James Yeager to something else. Roy Harrell posting on a channel called Paul Harrell would likewise be a little odd. Maybe it should be changed to Harrell & Co, or Harrell Brothers, or something.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I am not trying to offend anyone, but I had a strong urge to post a prayer:

Heavenly Father, bless and be with Paul and his family at this season of his life. Comfort him and embrace those around him with Grace, love and unity. I know it is in Your power to heal him, but I also know Your purpose is not always revealed to us. Thank You for Paul’s service to our Nation and community. Let his fellowship and contributions serve as a reminder we are not alone and given life by You to serve others through You. Amen

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I am not trying to offend anyone, but I had a strong urge to post a prayer:

Heavenly Father, bless and be with Paul and his family at this season of his life. Comfort him and embrace those around him with Grace, love and unity. I know it is in Your power to heal him, but I also know Your purpose is not always revealed to us. Thank You for Paul’s service to our Nation and community. Let his fellowship and contributions serve as a reminder we are not alone and given life by You to serve others through You. Amen
    Amen brother.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Paul Harrell is a national treasure.

He’s also a hell of a man representing real Oregonians.

I don’t have much else to add.

Real Oregonians - not the pussified limp wristed skinny jean wearing shitstain California transplants that have been continually infecting the state since the 1950's.

The more no-bullshit type who come from hardier stock, the types that immigrated to Oregon from the midwest to strike out a better life and put up with the struggle and hardship. Not those who flew north from Santa Clara, San Francisco, or Los Angeles to sit in a life sucking flourescent lighting filled cubical farm filled with the sound of depression and the low clacking of keyboards occasionally interrupted by a loud expletive, or the dickface moisturized hand having turd suckers who sold their parents home for 10X what their parents paid to some dot-commie who flew north and hoovered up productive farm lands to turn them into vineyards, nursuries or weed farms.

Top Bottom