Lynx Defense

OK Highway Patrolman Loses suit against Glock....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    You shouldnt be able to sue anyone...Kick your own ass for not having the common sense to not do it....Too bad it wasnt a C model glock
    Guns International

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    You're always welcome long as you don't flirt with LG too much(I ain't got much goin for me and can't compete).

Next week I'm on call but we have been pretty slow with call outs, week after I'm off call again.

Might be able to whip up some BBQ if its on a weekend.
    Lmao. Define "too much". I'm sure LG will remember something I did wrong so there will be no flirting, just a lot of self preservation.

I would be able to come over Tues-Thurs afternoon/evening, definitely not on the weekend. If I was in route and you called saying you had to run, I'd just turn around. No big.

Designated

Senior Unobtanium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Killeen
    Like others have said it's really not that hard. It's just a training tool. Granted I'm sure dummy rounds would have the same effect but when you are instructing a large class it's just easier.

Btw there were plenty questions and demonstrations when I did it so the officer or instructor must have biffed it.

dmwz71

Professional Retiree
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    Crosby, Texas
    Seems to me that the Oklahoma state police should find a new instructor, one that has his stuff together and keeps safety in mind. Good for Glock for fighting this stupid, baseless, and frivolous lawsuit instead of simply settling and making it go away. I can't believe that the trooper had the unmitigated gall to sue Glock. And........good for the court that obviously saw what a stupid waste of time and resources this lawsuit was!

Top Bottom