• ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I dig it...........
    Don’t get me wrong, looks cool as all get out, and even with the 18.5” barrel’s harmonics that give your first shot decent accuracy while the follow up shots will go who knows where, I would still pay $8-900 for that gun just for the cool factor.

The cool factor is not worth the $1,000 add on for less than mediocre accuracy.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    They will sell millions of those things and then 80% of those buyers will resale real soon after saying WTF was I thinking? and so on and so on and so on. Remember the Gunsight scout? Those things swapped hands like $1 bills now you never see one cuz they're all in hiding.

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    They will sell millions of those things and then 80% of those buyers will resale real soon after saying WTF was I thinking? and so on and so on and so on.
    And list them here after 25 one word posts advertising it as “rare/collectable/pick your bullshit adjective at 25% over MSRP.

Then get the epic whiny butthurt when they get an offer of $875

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    If you like the look.....They make the stock for Ruger 10/22's including the take down version................

I bought one for one of the Mini 14's I own, but @ $300.00 it would be worth more than the 10/22........

1705184243644.png

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    I own an AC-556F, which is the short barrel, full auto version of this rifle. When I first saw this I thought they were offering the full auto version again (for police/military qualified buyers). I was really excited because new parts no longer exist for my 1983 vintage machine gun. Unfortunately, I saw that it is semi-only.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom